Has all the money in the world

>has all the money in the world
>could use it to fund all sorts of videogames, or invest it in even more ambitious projects
>instead does nothing but rot alone shitposting online every single day and playing videogames

I mean essentially this sounds like what would happen if the average Any Forumsirgin won the lottery of a lifetime, but is it really..
What would you do if you were in his position and had 2.5 billion dollars, Any Forums?

Attached: 820A2F95-2567-4200-B38A-35FB05267AF1.jpg (655x456, 21.45K)

I certainly wouldn't spend it on fucking video games.

It's his money, he can spend it how he pleases.

>made thousands with a block game for little kids
>sold said game to kikosoft for billions
>can do whatever he wants and his money while bill gates is left with the shrieking autistic children
Sounds based to me, actually

You're that one tranny who was whining that he wasn't giving him money awhile back, aren't you, OP? Admit it.

Isn't it kind of pathetic for you to be obsessing over the actions of some guy instead of living your own life?

I would buy a nice touring bike and ultralight gear and go traveling the world with my cat, sleeping in hedges.

Attached: 1629945074469.png (471x943, 698.7K)

Why are americans so desperate to lick the boots of the wealthy?

Every time this thread pops up it's always 98% amerifats defending Notch for being a lazy money hoarding piece of shit that does nothing unique or creative with his a one in one billion windfall, even though he's so wealthy he could fund stuff with clout alone never touching his actual money. I'm sure this thread will be full of them too, what do they get out of it?

thats what you'd do

isn't he kind of proof that we never stood a chance at making it?

>gets robbed and killed by some negros, the cat is set on fire before that

Go watch some top 10 "MOST EXPENSIVE" videos on Youtube and then read the comments. That's the average retard that glorifies money and practices celebrity worship.

Why are commieturds crying 24/7 about muh wealthy people? They don't owe you anything. Go and make your own game gibemedatoid.

I've thought about it too, I can understand him being depressed as fuck and wanting to procrastinate himself because I'd do the exact same but I'd probably also fund my own indie studio and just tell them to develop game ideas I'd like to see

Attached: 1543855171459.jpg (848x480, 107.34K)

We are all going towards the same grave, he should spend it how he wants.

Attached: anon dying surrounded by soy.jpg (960x720, 48.51K)

>seething tranny makes a thread whining about Markus "literally hitler" Persson
>seethes even harder when people say he's cool and starts samefagging
Lmao
Nice thread faggot

Attached: images (34).jpg (467x600, 28.46K)

Yeah but you could do that for less than a million, hell you could do that RIGHT NOW with the proper prep and strategy you don't need a billion fucking dollars to do that

>funds indie studio
>gets cancelled by his own team for not swallowing the BBC propaganda and woke shit
Stupid plan

fpbp

I would probably force a city to dismantle a historic bridge for my superyacht. It's way more funny.

So? it's still what i'd do.
No i can't do it now, I am below the poverty line.

>not paying the best jew possible for the ultimate steel contract
I don't know I'm not a lawyer

LOL you are going to get Lab Zero'd with that plan

Commies live in your head rent free and you should do something about them because no one is talking about what you're claiming, people were excited to see what "one of us" could do when he finally had money to make any sort of dream vidya he wished, and were disappointed to learn he turned out to be just another dreadfully boring parasite billionaire that does fuck all with his money except try to impress other rich people and wallow in depression.

NOOOO YOU HAVE TO GIVE US ALL OF YOUR MONEY, THINK OF THE NIGGERINO AND SINGLE MOTHERINO!!!

Attached: 1656776686239.jpg (644x516, 65.08K)

>unique or creative
Mine raft was unique and creative. It made him billions and now he basks in the spoils of his victory. It's not bootlicking to not be mad at a creative enjoying his shit.

>BWAAAAAWH PARASITE
I only see one parasite itt and your wall of text isn't going to make you rich. Find a work lazy nigger.

Not even his billions can fight against the tens of billions invested into shitting up gaming over the past decade. He will be stripped of everything and unceremoniously executed by AAA publishers, their shady investors and their legion of angry drones.

Don't forget
>installs a giant candy wall in mansion
>has no parties and lives an asocial life
>slowly chips away at the candy on a semi-daily basis
>candy starts to rot, because there is too much for one man to eat
>deinstalls the candy wall and throws it all away
Literal manchild that was handed 2 billion but he doesn't know what to do with it

Lick lick lick those boots

>WAHH WAHH WHY WON'T NOTCH PERSONALLY FUND SCRIMBLO BIMBLO REVENGEANCE RELOADED REMASTERED EDITION

Shut the fuck up, faggot. Making video games is an actual job. Why would he want to spend his days running a video game company? Do you think people will suddenly like him more as a result? No, autistic fucks like you will still screech at him. And for what? What does he get out of it? Good games? Plenty of good games already, made by people who either want or need to made them.

But you know what, Notch is a surprisingly accessible billionaire. He's literally on twitter. You got a killer idea? You got the talent to back it up? You got connections but no money? Make him a business proposal and get him onboard as a silent partner.

>no wanting to rob people of the things they created and the wealth they produced makes you a bootlicker
Die commieturd.

Attached: 1656774369380.jpg (680x683, 199.98K)

>NOOOOOOOOO YOU NEED TO SPEND YOUR FORTUNE ON FUNDING NEW TOYS FOR ME!!!!
oh my god shut up you little manchild bitch

>copies infiniminer
>"i am a unique creative"
lol let's not get ahead of ourselves here

>WAHH WAHH WHY WON'T NOTCH PERSONALLY FUND SCRIMBLO BIMBLO REVENGEANCE RELOADED REMASTERED EDITION

Lmao anyone has the screenshot of the tranny indie dev begging and insulting notch in the same twitter post to force him to fund his piece of shit irrelevant game? It was hilarious.

>funds 10 different video games at like 100k each
>each game doesn't even make back half the 100k
>loses money

Those boots better be damn tasty for you to lick them so much

Attached: 9139058.gif (640x480, 1.73M)

I wouldn't spend a single penny on an industry that actively doesn't give a fuck about me either.

>BWAAAHBWAAAH GIBE ME MONEY, YOU ARE LE BOOT LICKER, HERE'S A REDDITBOB PICTURE I BET YOU FEEL STUPID NOW!
lol

Attached: 1628069534-img-20210804-112933.jpg (1080x1710, 239.79K)

rent's due broke boy, better have it ready.

He found found a Nazi political party.

I'd buy a dirty nuke and detonate it in the middle of LA

I'd commission people to play the games I like then write me some good, novel-length fanfics about them.

Attached: five.png (633x435, 405.06K)