Practice

Any of you booting this up again in preparation of 2024? Seems like good practice for what to expect when the Republicans start Civil War 2.

Attached: 6SOISQ9M0FkHf52a4iHcO5OLDKMtjzhj.jpg (1024x1024, 441.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_3_-UrhZH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FC4 was the last good far cry

It just got added to gamepass. Is it worth playing?

No, videogames are gay

It's very flawed. Any upgrades you get just remove content. For example, you can put a silencer on any weapon and there are no downsides. It just removes content.

Also, the scripted sequences are aggressively bad. You get drugged and kidnapped 9 times and that is not an exaggeration or a joke.

Hardest part for me is that the opening of the game is a 30-minute cutscene and only after that do you get a 10-minute scripted sequence, followed by a 20-minute tutorial.

Has one of the best original soundtracks of all time. The facist cult songs are literally K I N O.

>Any upgrades you get just remove content.
Why is endless content so important? It's Far Cry, it's meant to be a power fantasy and let the player approach combat any way they want, the game isn't necessarily meant to be challenging.

Idk. I just think silencers are the perfect example. Once you get the AR-15 with a silencer, there's no reason to use bows or snipers unless you're roleplaying. And the AR-15 is available at the start of the game.

But Joseph Sneed was literally right and he won so good luck leftycuck.

True, I also found that the AK47 and the modern variant aren't as good as the AR-15 but you could also just use a silenced bolt action and take everyone out without even going into combat, or have your buddies take everyone out, the game is broken like this in many ways but it's purposeful

It was okay but got quite repetitive, also the graphics looked kinda washy

+ Ammo types was annoying

Fashies get the bashies.

THEY'LL LOOK HIGH AND THEY'LL LOOK LOW
THEY'LL LOOK EVERYWHERE WE GO
youtube.com/watch?v=O_3_-UrhZH0

Attached: Gadsden_flag.svg.png (1200x800, 111.59K)

>Go directly to Jacob's region
>Captured Sherrif says he's been watching cultist patrols for weeks.
What?

The proper order is John, Faith then Jacob

And the downtempo versions of each one are pretty beautiful.. I genuinely love the game for the atmosphere alone and I hate open world games. Americana I guess.

Having fun in your echo chamber there, pal

All these games are the same.

Can you explain to me how he was right? I get the idea that the cult basically prophesied that the government is absolutely corrupt and due to their actions, a nuclear war bound to begin, so he decides to create a group of followers who watch out for each other and eliminate anyone who is trying to stop them.

>angry liberals literally capture, occupy, and hold it against local authorities for weeks, declaring it a sovereign autonomous zone
>but it's the repubs you gotta watch out for, really!
Sure.

New Dawn confirms he was literally talking to God so everything he did was justified, him and Eden's Gate were only following God's will.