Released 7 years ago

>released 7 years ago
will this truly be the last mgs game ever released

Attached: 1637987717283.png (720x1080, 1.57M)

metal gear survive was the last one unless there was some other after that

>the last MGS game ever released
>MGS Survive came out after it
thread imploded

The last MGS released indeed.

Attached: vJpzcmP.jpg (1200x675, 97.9K)

not a mgs

There's nowhere else for the story to go. All of it has been told.

That's what she said after finishing mgs4

They can do Solidus and Solid's younger years

And that's a good thing!

I don't miss being obsessed with this series and I wish it had ended sooner

There were rumors about new Metal Gears around the times the rumors of new Silent Hill games started and now one of those Silent Hill rumors have been confirmed by leaks so.

>metal
>gear
>survive

You hope hatred
Might some day replace the pain
But it never goes away
It makes a man Hideous
Inside and out

Attached: l-intro-1654634392.jpg (1600x901, 363.9K)

Remake Metal Gear 1 and 2. There's room for additional context for what Outer Heaven and Zanzibar actually were in reality and the relationship between them. Zanzibar was Big Boss's attempt at his sovereign nation, Outer Heaven Inc. was the private army/standing force.

How did they establish the base in Africa? What is the resistance against Outer Heaven really? There are local sympathizers and insurrectionists. How does that relate to local tribes/militia/governments that were displaced? What are the ethnic and religious motivations?

You don't just up and settle somebody else's land and make it your own. Are the Africans in it for money, security, better lives or revenge? Do they make Big Boss their king?

There's so much juicy shit there with apartheid

I'm glad you didn't write it

>remake
Stopped reading at the very first word.

The last thing Kojimbo would do (in a hypotetical scenario in which he was still at konami) is tell shit we already know. It's why he never made a "the actual moment big boss became the bad guy and created outer heaven" game

I wanted more Quiet

Attached: quietland.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

that's not a metal gear solid game
it's called metal gear survive not metal gear solid survive
it's the last metal gear game

>Frog
>The
>Jam

wasn't the original plot for metal gear rising about Raiden rescuing Sunny from the Patriots?
they could still do that, he wasn't even a cyborg when that happened so it could still be metal gear solid instead of metal gear rising

>7(seven)
Almost there bros

Attached: 1656889720501.jpg (500x500, 36.62K)