Low Poly Horror

Attached: Silent-Hill.jpg (900x630, 54.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhTOThsYZtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HELP ME LOWPOLYMAN

still the best game.

Sh1 is so goddamn good
The camera movement and angles are so good

looks like shit, zoomers have no idea how to make a low poly horror game. its indie devs trying to cash in on a easy art style, thats not even what ps1 games looked like since they don't do actual research. thats a full skeleton character with mesh deforms which werent possible on the hardware. but doing seperate meshes for limbs is actually more work with modern engines so they dont bother with that.

It doesn't really do anything interesting with the camera beyond that opening sequence though. The vast majority is played from an over the shoulder view with a few places where the camera locks onto points of interest.

Wtf even is this reply? I can't tell if it's serious or bait, nor who or what it's directed to.

Attached: 1653627062277.png (633x396, 316.13K)

There are a lot of good shots though, like in sewers

I-IS THAT A LOW POLY MODEL AND A LOW RESOLUTION TEXTURE FROM TEXTURES.COM? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HELP ME *VHS FILTER* LOW POLY MAN I'M GOING INSA

Are you seriously calling silent hill a fucking indie game?
ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

Why are all of the hundreds of shitty indie horror games that indie devs crap out every month NEVER nearly as good as the classics?

Is this a bot?

>random guy making a 1man game in a month vs a team of guys making a game in a few years
it boggles the mind

you miserable little man

solid bait.

They're aping something else
Like slenderman just being a meme blair witch project ripoff

Genius IQ post. This is not sarcasm.

Iz shit

What actually was it though I've always wondered

This guys got an interesting take on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=uhTOThsYZtQ

the intestines on the floor? I always thought it was a dog (pitbull)

Attached: Alisa.webm (1176x888, 511.62K)