Which games make you think about the purpose of human life?

Which games make you think about the purpose of human life?

Attached: 8382aa005af172690128f3439e3df0fd.jpg (600x450, 35.21K)

PacMan. You run around stuck in an endless maze struggling to survive yet no matter what you do eventually death claims you. Evangelion is fucking terrible btw

Neir Automata of course

overrated, sure. but not terrible. like an 8/10
on topic, probably a Souls game. farm mindlessly while accomplishing nothing in a shittily programmed world.

>watch the rebuilds
>they're ok
>get the the homosexual fanfic that is 3.33
>everyone says 3.0+1.0 is better
>watch it
>MFW

Attached: kaiki not amused in car.jpg (1320x1561, 262.51K)

They are all trash, I regret watching this self insert garbage show

>8/10
lol

What does the safespot and level 256 equal in this metaphor?

The womb and old age.

sims

Attached: lol xd.jpg (1061x1500, 328.98K)

I finished Evangelion for the first time like a week back

What the fuck I thought the Shinji x Kaworu shit was a retarded Twitter ship. Not actually a canon thing that happens in the anime. I also thought that Kaworu would be like Shinji's friend and he'd appear in one of the early episodes. He had like 15 minutes of screentime and the only thing he wanted to do was to have gay sex with Shinji

Apparently, the Rebuilds are even gayer, and I found out that there is an official romantic comedy manga where Kaworu almost rapes Shinji in the showers

How did they get away with this in the 90s??

Attached: 1578348855540.jpg (313x286, 16.52K)

>Watched NGE as a teen when it was new
>Kaoru shows up for 15 minutes
>Leaves no impressive since he's a noncharacter
>Overall the whole anime is pretty bad
>Mfw few years later using the internet finding out he's incredibly popular and Evangelion is considered the best anime
How did they get away with it? Gainax fans have no taste and never have, that's how.

Attached: Wowilliams-6.jpg (600x450, 37.27K)

Nier automata

Back in the 90's, Metal Gear Solid blew my mind.

Still think every now and then how much that game shaped my thougths

idk about purpose for human life but i come from serbia and i wish every nigger to die. thank you

This. Souls games are shit. Have purposefully shitty mechanics, and no matter how much you level up, you still get one shot. Only way to win is by dying repeatedly.

Final Fantasy 9. You Are Not Alone still hits.

I thought eva was so deep when I was 16, I still love the show and end of eva just because they meant a lot to me when I was younger. The soundtrack is really good too.

Outer Wilds.

Attached: 1656888677431.png (3500x3500, 638.33K)

Final Fantasy VII (1997)

implying bugs can make philosophic games.