"I heard your name once before, Desmond, a long time ago. And now it lingers in my mind like an image from an old dream"

>"I heard your name once before, Desmond, a long time ago. And now it lingers in my mind like an image from an old dream"
>"I do not know where you are, or by what means you can hear me. But I know you are listening"
>"I have lived my life the best I could, not knowing its purpose, but drawn forward like a moth to a distant moon. And here at last, I discover a strange truth. That I am only a conduit for a message that eludes my understanding"
>"Who are we, who have been so blessed to share our stories like this? To speak across centuries? Maybe you will answer all the questions I have asked. Maybe you will be the one to make all of this suffering worth something in the end"

Based.

Attached: revelations.png (1449x1080, 1.16M)

And then Desmond touched something and dieded

Thus ended AC *curtain*

by the time revelations came out the formula was extremely stale but the story carried it through

And then Desmond became a space ghost stuck in yggdrasil but never thought of alt timelines until some mutt joins him in the void.

The last kino AC game and where I should have stopped playing.

Attached: ass.png (270x388, 41.19K)

I should really replay em

>by the time revelations came out the formula was extremely stale but the story carried it through
This. I had very little interest in the gameplay, and despite being a Byzaboo and Ottoboo with a massive interest in Constantinople it wasn't enough to hold my attention. I did love the story though, and the ending was great. The entire series should have just ended there before the abortion that was AC3.

I have these. I'm not gonna get Unity on PC. Gonna get it with PS5 or something, as the past 2 AC ran like shit on my PC.

Attached: file.png (918x770, 948.06K)

Black Flag was great, and I liked Syndicate for it's victorian theme.

>alt timelines
Oh god what

revelation was absolute peak kino

>le time travel bullshit
FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS SHIT

AC would have been so much better if it just played the historical fiction bit straight. What does the time travel memory bullshit add to the story? Nothing. Nobody gives a fuck about desmond we give a fuck about the badass assassin slitting throats. Why did they feel the need to add that?

It was better how AC1 and 2 did it, suddenly ending as soon as the character reached the goal. It was so flippant.

I mean, Unity is utter shit, regardless of whether you play it on PC or console.

Fuck, I meant Valhalla.

It was homesickness kino

I've genuinely hated everything about Desmond and the OMG TWENTY TWELVE GUYS plot but Ezio is such a charming and genuine character that it feels right

i'll never forgive my fellow gamers for taking desmond for granted. deeply flawed character with nolan north charm replaced by mudshit rey palpatine. at least ubisoft realized their mistake and killed her off too.

Attached: 1652638627581.jpg (1024x770, 107.34K)

Because originally some of us thought Desmond learning to be a badass assassin slitting throats meant he was going to be a modern badass assassin slitting templar throats in skyscrapers. Not be given a stun baton because guns are hard, and then kill him with a bug zapper.

>AC3
you should give the remaster a try, it has some QoL improvements
people are realizing now that it actually was a nice game
Haytham is one of the best characters in the franchise
Combat is brutal and animations are top notch, they really nailed it with the sound effects as well, every strike has weight and speed