It's hard to go back to PS2 after playing Xbox. The graphics are just too shitty

It's hard to go back to PS2 after playing Xbox. The graphics are just too shitty

Attached: NGL2---Xbox.jpg (1400x1322, 172.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psx-place.com/threads/graphics-synthesizer-mode-selector-gsm.19028/
youtu.be/nm6XchTak40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was the best home console ever released.

>All the roms I got from the archive won't extract from the .zip files
fucksake

Attached: 1606872225238.png (425x425, 240.83K)

I'll never get over how sexy that controller looks

you are 30 years late for shitposting about this kid

Attached: my first fps.jpg (602x792, 70.56K)

agreed, back then it was only outdone by pc. I was too young to have a decent pc so mostly played on xbox and dreamcast. The early xbox live games were amazing like mech assault and halo 2.

GAYstation will be DEAD in TWO YEARS! HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaaaa
HA

>xbox is invented
>releases the first ever good video game (Halo 2)
>never elaborates
>microsoft never releases a good video game ever again
what was their endgame?

Sadly, no games to play but american garbage.

PS2 had way too many games to ignore. Its still the best console to me on default of the sheer quantity of games and it has enough quality to that outdoes its competition. However Xbox was the most "fun" to me in terms of how it simply looks, the controller, the UI or menus and some of its best games. If only it was more successful with even more great games that were exclusive.

>UGGNHH MUH GRAFIX I CAN'T PLAY VIDYA WITHOUT GRAFFIXXXX
this is your brain on xbot / snoy faggotry

>It's hard to go back to PS2 after playing Xbox.
Most Xbox consoles don't work anymore, so that's a good incentive.

Depends on the game dude. Most of multiplats will look better on Xbox or GameCube, but some of them run better on the PS2. Honestly though it kinda seems that more often than not it was the GC versions that had the least amount of lag etc. while still looking great. Then again, the PS2 library is truly massive compared to GC and Xbox both. Also I should note that nowadays you can tweak advanced graphical settings for the PS2 games with homebrew. Myself, I don't because it varies title to title and I can't be arsed, I'd rather just play the games straight away - but it is doable nowadays if you wanna mess around with it. App's called GSM, see:
psx-place.com/threads/graphics-synthesizer-mode-selector-gsm.19028/

Not many compatible games for xbox emulators anyways

Is it really that big of a difference nowadays if you're emulating? My go-to choice for multi-platform releases is either GameCube or PS2 because the Xbox ISOs take way too fucking long to download. I mean, I get that the hardware was x3 as powerful as a PS2, but that was 20 years ago. All I'm seeing now is old graphics for an old game, does it *really* matter *that* much?

Attached: 1625196033181.png (403x403, 222.19K)

attracting retards like you with shit taste

Also this. I can barely get Xenia to run fucking anything. Really the only games I care enough to emulate for the Xbox are the few still exclusive to the console, and they usually don't work anyway.

Attached: b1fbaa186c0a8c018bde3dbd8be76f5e.jpg (267x400, 65.42K)

Nobody said anything about taste until you replied.

To bad there are barely any games worth playing on it.
>inb4 t-t-there's Halo!!

I was a giga-idort who had Xbox, PS2, GC, and a gayman PC. I had fun with all of them. Xbox for FPS/Action, PS2 for RPGs, GC for bing bing wahoo games and LoZ. PC for RTS, MMOs, and emulating whatever I wanted. I didn't have a Dreamcast, but it looked cool too.

Overall, pretty damn good generation for gaming. I'm glad my spoiled ass got to experience it to such an extent. Nowadays I stick mostly to PC.

Attached: idort.png (141x111, 6.76K)

>no Gran Turismo 4
>No Ico
>No sly cooper
grafixfags are a blight

you have to be very stupid to get a xbox in 2022 since every worth playing xbox game is on pc and looks and play 10x better than the xbox ports.

So your parents just bought you everything you asked for? How did your life turn out after that?

Anyone use xemu?
I managed to get JSR Future to work a few months ago and now I want play Breakdown but I forgot how to do this.
I have a .xiso file, I extracted it using a specific software for it. But now I get a file with all of its files and I'm sure that's not how I open it on xemu. Any help here?

>roms

Attached: 1572789140432.gif (360x270, 2.31M)

No I can't even understand this thread if graphics are so important to him why play old games at all?

youtu.be/nm6XchTak40

Attached: 1645065336649.gif (512x512, 3.43M)