Gaben is now doing Uber Eats

>Gaben is now doing Uber Eats
So is this a """side project""" like with Romero's gas station or is he actually just fucked?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2022_03_01_at_10.36.54_AM.0.jpg (1200x800, 78.84K)

He's probably just bored. No way he has any financial troubles after his successful Steam Dick scam

I guarantee his net worth is more than you’ll ever have, purely in terms of the number alone even adjusting for inflation by the time you’re his age.

>wearing masks
this photo must be old

march of this year.

tuesday is my day bros

Attached: gabejo.png (680x618, 1022.75K)

Imagine wearing a mask to answer your door.

>this motherfucker would rather deliver pizzas than work on Half-life 3
I fucking hate this timeline

>mom would rather hot tub stream than blow me and my best friends
so fricked up

I noticed that too... also imagine wearing a mask at all

Ummm people are still dying from COVID, dude, don't be an asshole.

Gaben is like 60 and morbidly obese, he would probably die instantly if he got the coof

This is a picture of gaben delivering the 1st steam deck. It is a promotional photo. What source is there he's doing uber eats? Why should I believe you? First I doubt thats true, 2nd hes probably seeing what its like to be a peasant commoner for research purposes if that is true.

Delivering Uber Eats is basically just getting paid to eat other people's food, you think Gabe would turn down that opportunity?

>old boss and mentor came by my workplace to see how people were doing
>retired in his 50s, lives in one of the richer neighborhoods in the US and just lets his money make money for him
>kids are all in college and shit
>now apparently just drives for uber just to get out of the house and have something to do
>some of the other recent retirees still just pick a random shift here or there because they're addicted to workahol apparently

Man I'm really glad we live in the era of infinite digital entertainment cause I could never imagine being so bored I immediately want to go back to working. My grandparents picked up art and instruments in their retirement. Maybe one of his kids could buy him a Switch or share their HBO Max password or something.

Attached: 1549830326052.jpg (1280x720, 72.07K)

he will die but he will live on

That video was so cringe and fake and gay scripted shit

maybe in 2020, this is 2022

>Gaben is like 60 and morbidly obese
not anymore, he either had bypass surgery or he did some diet/exercise because now he looks like skinny fat bastard from austin powers.

Sometimes its not about work itself. All the older people i've worked with who could've just retired admittedly have no more living friends or barely any and just like interacting with others.

Believe it or not you're likely demoralized/desensitized if you think interacting with your degenerate sex pest friends on Discord or Any Forums is "interaction".

>(((wearing a mask)))

Attached: 1589403701871.png (501x354, 256.04K)