Thoughts on Mikan Tsumiki?

Thoughts on Mikan Tsumiki?

Attached: 1656823326325.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

Coomers and Dangan autists need to move on. Same with Higurashi cunny posters

Made for cleaning out shitholes with her tongue

Gimme a quick rundown of her character. She looks hot and crazy.

why is the blood pink?

why is blood in danganronpa pink? is this ever explained?

DR3 ruined her along with best girl Hiyoko. Fuck that shit.

most likely to avoid a Z rating from CERO

I love Mikan!

Attached: Mikan!.png (500x500, 231.25K)

she needs to get mating pressed by black men

>posting dr anime

Attached: 1650456747939.jpg (814x855, 139.37K)

Dumb whore with a shit motive

i don't think dr anime is even a real doctor

Disgusting pig

more like MILKAN TSUMILKY
amiritefellowgamers

im semi interested in the series but at the same time i know its community is unironically full of trannies, autists and mentally ill spergs so i also don't wanna even touch it

Attached: 1616979768206.jpg (720x720, 53.25K)

just avoid the fanbase. I do this for 99% of any media i consume

I just played 1 and 2 so I’ll give you a rundown
Basically main appeal is you spend some time doing persona social links before one of 15 people are murdered and you have to find out who did it.
There is a lot of anime bullshit in it, some are fine while others are dog shit. Case quality is up and down, some cases are awful while others are actually kino.
Both endings are fucking dogshit. Gameplay is actually fun in trials apart from hangman. If you are interested, play 1 and 2 and get it on sale, just avoid the retard fan base like a normal person

just ignore them dude, the music is worth a playthrough alone

Why would you even care about them?

I think the problem here is that you don't have any friends, so you have no one to talk to about things that interest you, therefore you end up relying on internet communities for discussion and if said community is some cringefest, then you think it's not worth investing yourself in that new game.

Well, DR is some over the top VN about teens killing each other, the community would have never been good in the first place, just try to enjoy yourself for once.

You have given yourself the quick rundown.

Disgusting fat pig

no i just dont wanna touch and possibly like the same thing as these subhumans. i feel like it puts me on the same level as them

Fucking pathetic. Be your own man you pussy, whether or not you want to play is fine but letting them influence your decision is pathetic.

You are feeling self-conscious about playing videogames? Really?

a man should have some integrity, standards or whatever fuck you call it. since trannies and such like the game, it wouldnt be wrong to call it a tranny game and playing a tranny game means you indulge willingly in the same shit as them, get it? its the same concept as like playing kids games it makes you a fucking kid sure you can do it but its weird. also, these kinda games arent tranny games for no reason i bet there is some shit in there which makes them like it so much for some reason.