I just bought one of these. Haven't owned a console since the 360. What do I do with it?

I just bought one of these. Haven't owned a console since the 360. What do I do with it?

Attached: 20220702_180327.jpg (4000x3000, 3.61M)

get a 4k TV, get gamepass, get a sofa, get some weed, sit back and relax and enjoy vidya and stop coming to this awful place full of PC/nintendo virgins who dont play games.

Attached: throg.png (684x844, 1.47M)

Re sell it online for money and buy a PC

this

Play 360 games

Buy gamepass, rent games, feel comfy like it's 1999 again

this, consoles are obsolete
>every playstation exclusive is coming to pc
>every switch exclusive can be emulated on pc
>all xbox exclusives release on pc
why would you ever want a console when you could use that money for a GPU

Can't play OG Halo 3 on PC

who gives a fuck about a mediocre shooter like halo 3

Put it on a shelf, forget about it for multiple months, and see how much dust collects on it.

>No reason to X
>Here's a reason
>Well who cares about that!?
dilate.

Play Crimson Skies

legit only Troons think halo is good. Game dumbed down fps so hard that the genre is still seething from it today.
>BUH IT MAKE CONTROLLER FPS ACCSESISBLE>>>
Yes it encouraged retards to ruin the greatest most skilful high intensity genre into buck broken Sprint + ADS + Slide CRAP.

>no u
dilate.

Play 360 games in better quality.

so you're going to spend $500 fucking dollars to play the "better" version of a game that came out on 2007 and isn't even that good? my god you're retarded

play pc games

>please validate my non argument!
No, dilate.

acquire goypass, enjoy about 500 games

Mostly play Xbox One games in higher res and framerate if you have the hardware

You will never be a real FPS player. Dilate your anus with a 360 controller

You can play Halo 3 and the other Halos in the MCC collection. I don't know if this is what you mean by "og" though.

see

>604671892
I accept your concession

99% of which are shovelware

No matter how much you can badly emulate switch games, none of it's main market is going anywhere. Not the kids, not the families, not the thots, not the people who like party games, not the brand loyalists, not anyone who doesn't want to be a third world basement dweller basically.
You're probably right about xbox and ps5 though.

Insanely shit opinion. Halo 1-3 are absolute essentials, PC virgin. Halo 3 still looks absolutely gorgeous in 4k as well due to it having one of the best artstyles and engines ever made for a game.

Attached: GetAway.png (643x480, 331.78K)

if 7 get, take a dump on those vent holes, then push it in there with your hands

tl;dr seething nintendofag is mad that I can play his games at super high resolution and more than a hundred fps

Attached: off by one.png (472x470, 488.59K)

>off by one

I already have a PC.

cope, seethe, mald and most importantly, dilate

This but minus the weed unless you do it rarely and also have your life together.

Even if you got 7, I still wouldn't have done that. A for effort though.

resell it and buy better components, a series x is a literal paperweight when you have a pc

If you like shit games thats on you, i've played entire series campaigns (on mates 360) and they were pretty boring im not gonna lie. Run through stage > shoot guys > run through stage. Nothing fun or interesting. Split screen forge mode was the fucking goat. Shame they couldn't add that to the MCC.

If you already have a pc then just sell the Xbox and use it for more pc parts or games.

pussy

Attached: 1633329015840.png (800x600, 152.94K)

Why did you buy this piece of shit then? Atleast PS5 has 5 games you couldn't play on your PC. Smoke weed every day faggot