There will be multiple updates per month that will cause all mods to stop working because of version mismatch

>there will be multiple updates per month that will cause all mods to stop working because of version mismatch
>most mod developers don't update their mods for days or even weeks after the update
>some mods will eventually stop being developed, so they will stop working completely
Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Attached: tmod.png (686x319, 152.3K)

keep playing your old ass mods on your old as version

steam automatically updates it retard

>don't use the steam version
>get it from github instead
You're impressively slow, fren.

>the steam version is so garbage you need to go outside of steam
yeah great solution, doesn't really address the problem though

>multiple updates per month
this fucking thing updates 5 minutes after I finish updating it.
if I click on steam at any point in the day, there is a 70% chance there is a pending tmodloader update
i've updated this fucker 5 times in a single day once last month

Does it require voodoo for this to be updated and not break mods?

you don't know shit about the tLoader codebase retard.

>wheresmyitems finally updated to 1.4 tml
feels good

Attached: 1649690650681.jpg (400x388, 38.07K)

neither do you

this is a terribly obvious samefag thread
also false narrative eat shit op you fucking suck at baiting

same person thought it was a good idea by slapping a verification code that can be broken to teach pirates a lesson

?

Attached: file.png (595x291, 55.26K)

>Re-Logic spends most of the time doing nothing
>provided zero help with Tmodloader other than officializing it and allowing Workshop integration

Red has nothing to do with Tmodloader he shouldn't help them either because that fucker must be confined to a small cell and forced to make Terraria 2.

More like kept away from Terraria 2

His autism is what will make Terraria 2 soulful.

Terraria was lightning in a bottle because it turns out there is a market for 2D sandboxes with RPG elements, they can't make a better game.

>thorium is getting a full rework instead of a straight port
it's over

I trust Red's autism, if he fails he can just come back to Terraria and fill it all the way to 2.0 or something retarded like that.

Default branch still updates frequently. 1.3 is 1.3 and most mods won't update there anymore.

I don't, the idiot left a lot of his shit reliant on a single Google account to access and then got mad that it got mysteriously banned and lost access to a lot of his shit. Then he declared to have cancelled the Stadia port, only to release it on Stadia anyway with no fanfare.

>Terraria was lightning in a bottle because it turns out there is a market for 2D sandboxes with RPG elements
This. It hit about the same time minecraft did, and gave people a 2D alternative with actual goals. Now the market's flooded and people have moved on to the battle royale genre.

you could just use magic storage...

I mean after the torch thing, the happiness rework, and adding stupid useless shit like the golfer do you really?