Recommend me your favorite game on Steam that is not well known

I need something to play, any genre

Attached: I SPENT IT.png (446x482, 259.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_wRTX2i_550
youtu.be/KZcpK3OU_bA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Immortal Defense
Great tower defense with bonus existential dread

Guacamelee 1 and 2. solid and fun metroidvanias with really satisfying combat, but for some reason I rarely see people talking about them.

Everhood
Great and kinda trippy rhythm game

The music in it sucks, though.

>Immortal Defense
Looks weird, might try it out though
>Guacammelee
I thought those game were known, the amount of reviews say otherwise though
>Everhood
Not really a fan of Undertale lookalikes

Attached: 1644605787416.gif (640x402, 3.09M)

Huntdown is a really fun contra inspired shoot'em up. It has good graphics, solid music and smooth gameplay. The only gripe I have with it are some of the player character lines of dialogue, they can get quite hammy and cringy at certain points, but it does kinda fit with 80's aesthetic they are gunning for.
youtube.com/watch?v=_wRTX2i_550

Attached: Huntdown.png (1920x1080, 3.64M)

Gorogoa. There are some other candidates, but I feel like this one is the least know.

Attached: Gorogoa.jpg (720x720, 181.62K)

Odallus if you like Castlevania 3 or similar old school action platformers

>Huntdown
Really reminds me Broforce
>Gorogoa
I'd say Gorogoa is a pretty well known game, I atleast remember a lot of YouTubers playing it, either way I already played it.
>Odallus
Might buy it
>There are some other candidates
Feel free to post them, I need something to play

Attached: 1654329776803.gif (220x220, 1.17M)

Jet lancer
fun little game where you dogfight in a plane that feels fucking great to control

Attached: jLRHqFX8UyiUbml9.jpg (1200x675, 94.85K)

If you like platformers with smooth movement, play Dustforce. It's the most underappreciated game ever.

>Feel free to post them, I need something to play
Antichamber and Manifold Garden.
If you played and enjoyed/hated The Witness, you'll likely enjoy it's parody, The Looker. It's short and free.

Super Daryl Deluxe

428 shibuya scramble

DemonCrawl, it's Minesweeper as a roguelike, which is a lot better than it sounds. They add a crazy amount of replayability, I got about 300 hours in it and I know some people got even more. But you probably won't like it it if you don't enjoy Minesweeper or related number puzzle games like sudoku

Oh shit, I've played this one. It's like Luftrausers if it weren't intentionally frustrating. Really great stuff.

Anyway, my recommendation would be Creeper World 3. It's a strategy game from a dev that dates back to the Flash era. Also, it's on sale for under five bucks right now. It has a sequel in proper 3D but 3 plays a bit better, in my opinion, and has boatlods of significant mods.

Attached: 20190428114238_1.jpg (1920x1016, 501.55K)

The Room series (no relation to the movie of the same name)

INFRA

The art style of this looks fascinating but also unplayable as an actual game

looks cool thanks

>Jet Lancer
Will try that one out, the 2D dogfighting looks fun
>Super Daryl Deluxe
A little too obscure
>428 shibuya scramble
>SpikeChun
>DemonCrawl
>if you don't enjoy Minesweeper
I play Minesweeper whenever im bored but not at home, right up my alley
>Creeper World 3
RTS Tower defense, sounds like something new, will definitely land in my backlog
>INFRA
Linear Exploration in a HL2 / Portal looking environment, not really sure about this one
>The Room
I already played most of the room games, can only recommend them

Attached: 1656101853678.jpg (321x424, 106.92K)

Have the trailer for Dustforce. Simple to pick up, hard to master. Great music and visual style. Not even a speedrunfag and I still find myself trying to get better times on levels.

youtu.be/KZcpK3OU_bA