Mod that remakes Portal 1 in Portal 2's engine is cancelled

What do we think?

Attached: file.png (619x801, 132.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CestDbQ1eOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2nd image

Attached: file.png (619x965, 112.67K)

The Source modding community is full of spergs, this is nothing new.

Attached: 7374bd968f0a81f44e4f0052223e598a.png (840x700, 253.91K)

>remakes Portal 1 in Portal 2's engine is cancelle
For what purpose?

Also modder drama is the most hilarious shit. Post more examples
Finding out that Starsector trannies secretly make their ships and factions do more damage against other modders they don't like had my sides in orbit

>Mod that remakes Portal 1 in Portal 2's engine
who gives a shit

Attached: 1631521850273.jpg (480x360, 25.81K)

Attached: file.png (731x887, 158.67K)

>modder drama
damn, who cares

>And probably other stuff I can’t remember
Compelling points *clap* *clap*

Attached: we.gif (320x182, 104.13K)

>Portal 1 in Portal 2's engine
For what possible fucking purpose? I'm genuinely baffled, why would anyone bother?

>rimworld modder puts donation links to a fake charity that they own in their mod
>the dev tells them to stop because its against steam's rules and it could get his game pulled from the store
>modder gets so assblasted they make a final update to the mod that replaces all of the games graphic assets with the logo of the bogus charity
>they push the update, brick hundreds, possibly thousands of people's savegames and then go have a melty about it on reddit

Fucking lol, I haven't heard about these

Another one of my favs
>youtube.com/watch?v=CestDbQ1eOs
>autistic L4D purist turns his super popular mod into malware to enforce his vision of the game on everyone who downloads it by making tons of content inaccessible

>remake source engine game into a source engine game

it wasn't even his map to begin with but he did some fucky shit with it.

you know that despite being on the same engine the 2 games are different right?

That ended up getting removed from the workshop and a clean version being added by someone else. It was a very funny situation. What was even funnier was that this youtuber ended up working on The Last Stand update where he and other devs pushed their balance tweaks based off of survival mode and nothing else, so the balance has been a bit fucked ever since. They went dark for a while after that got found out.

Attached: 1566441295109.jpg (512x512, 133.53K)

they are exactly one and the same Reddit diarrhea with the same horrible quiptastic Marvel capeshit "jokes"

That has to be the single most lame idea for a conversion mod anyone has ever thought of doing.

Attached: 045584357082.png (413x464, 273.57K)

The idea for the mod isn't the worst thing I've heard, they just wanted to take all of Portal 1 and dump it into Portal 2, then upgrade the looks with assets from 2 after the fact. Don't know why it took a team to do it or why they had so much spergery.

Attached: 1530157612349.jpg (700x607, 230.93K)

>this youtuber ended up working on The Last Stand update where he and other devs pushed their balance tweaks based off of survival mode and nothing else
scuse me? this is fucking funny if anything.

Answer the actual question you retard.

Fuck snowflakes. Portal was a shite game. Why even bother?