What's your most controversial video game opinion?

What's your most controversial video game opinion?

Attached: GettyImages-487260560.jpg (2121x1414, 2.16M)

Halo 4 is good

I love licking feet more than I love sex

I like Nintendo. I think they are good at making fun games. I like having fun.

I think minesweeper is much better than freecell.

thats not controversial its just wrong

Ubisoft makes fun games. Sure they’re all the same exact game with a different skin but I think they’re still fun.

This isn't an opinion, it's just a fallacy.
This isn't an opinion, it's just a fallacy.
This isn't an opinion, it's just a fact.

games as a service is one of the best things happened to video games in a long, long time
dead serious

The only good Mario games are 3, World, some of the RPGs and a couple sports games. Everything else sucks.
Mario Kart? They're all unbelievably bland shit. Mario Party? Just awful. Super Mario 64? Not that good, there's a reason very few games have ever copied it wholesale.

I never even bothered to learn how to play freecell. I'm a spider solitaire guy

>”I own nothing and I’m happy.”

Congratulations, you’ve successfully been indoctrinated.

Age of Empires 3 is way more fun than Age of Empires 2

Attached: Dorilocos.jpg (1280x720, 129.49K)

Sticker Star is a good exploration and puzzle game.

Cloud streaming services are good.

I just got my Amazon Luna controller.

speedrunning is quite cool actually
autistic sure, but trivial things pushed to absolute extreme limits through raw autism is charming in its own way

we need more women and PoC centric games
global bans and heavy moderation are good things

That's a good looking 'za, but it needs some ranch.
#RanchGang

Attached: 1559282070258.jpg (223x226, 6.08K)

I’m trans and exclusively vote Democrat by the way

there's no such thing as good game design. everything is fundamentally just whether you yourself like something or not. the phrases good or bad game design are just used by people to make their opinions sound more objective when in reality, they're still the subjective opinions of randoms on the internet.

also pineapple goes better with pepperoni than ham.

Stop using words you don't understand, faggot.

re4 was bad, terrible plot, terrible enemies that give you ammo while atracking you with farm equipment, totally mess of a final section, bad villain

in Finland we have pizza mexicana

Attached: mexicana-pizza.jpg (591x640, 70.32K)

I never started in the first place. Don't project.

Most of the games Any Forums obsesses over aren't very good or good at all.

Recent examples: A.I., FFXIV, Fire Emblem

That looks pretty good. I'd definitely eat that.

You're probably too young to both have a credit card and remember when you rented stuff from store, but this isn't a new thing. It's a blast from the past.

link between worlds is the best zelda game

Abstracting programming languages had done nothing but lead to incompetent software developers and low quality.

You never started using words? If it's just incoherent rambling I stand corrected.

Gaming is a dying medium

Attached: FPbmUseXsAI6wvK.jpg (906x733, 201.2K)

Sonic Unleashed is good

Automatic matchmaking is ruining games.

I'm sure this sounded wittier in your head, but you're effectively calling out your initial insult here, retard.

Everyone who plays, cares about or seriously discusses Mario and/or Sonic is a manchild.

Final Fantasy 6 is the worst thing to ever happen to RPGs both eastern and western

STALKER games are overrated jankfests that really only have atmosphere going for them. While SoC and CoP are at least playable, CS is irredeemable horseshit. Metro series would easily be better were it not for the title's linear nature.

On that note: Complete 2009 wasn't that bad (after a few tweaks). At least it didn't crash constantly and corrupt some of my saves like OGSR

Also Freedom best faction.

Attached: th-434725138.jpg (474x355, 26.19K)

every character focused game is an rpg.

level scaling can ve great and all you faggots can do is point to oblivion because that's literally the only game where you ever noticed it

people who play any game for story should be shot

No one likes CS.

The only right way to eat a pizza slice is to fold it in half.

is there anyone who likes it when an otherwise well lit level doesnt light an exit properly? i mean thats just objectively bad design

RE5 is one of the greatest co-op games ever