BLIZZARD YES

BLIZZARD YES

Attached: 6451DE5F-D0FF-4323-BD0D-F3C17005966B.jpg (1026x1167, 519.29K)

How about, and hear me out here, instead of changing benches, or pandering to other social nonsense, Blizzard instead tries making a good video game?

Shocking shit I'm sure, but they haven't done that in almost a decade so it might be time to retry that formula.

If you buy western games you deserve this

a game about killing each other can't have hostile architecture

I don't get it

Attached: 1642455208339.jpg (300x334, 10.46K)

Blizzard devs play exclusively Nintendo games, that's what their inspiration is. No surprise that they make only shit now.

Fatphobic benches.

Arm rests are hostile design because they prevent homeless from sleeping on them.

Those are the “don’t let hobos sleep here” benches.

What the fuck "Hostile Architecture" even is? Is it some sort of made up bullshit that oppresses troons rights for some reason?

whats stopping us, from being the vocal minority and ask Blizzard to change small meaningless shit in the game and make it worse for the fans?

Attached: Aspect RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDOU.jpg (3532x687, 233.92K)

If doing better is so easy why do you still live with your parents?

generating controversy and pandering to tards means nobody questions the shit gameplay

>People on twitter get offended about made up homeless people in a video game instead of trying to help real homeless people

Attached: 695162830680490041.gif (128x128, 66.85K)

It's made so homeless people can't sleep.
Big city's are asholes I recommend breaking public infrastructure when in them in games ...

It means architecture that prevents homeless junkies from sleeping on benches

"Hostile architecture" is such a cool term, it makes me think of the Combine walls in Half-Life 2 that gradually demolish the city as they expand.
Then I find out that it's about little changes that make drugged homeless people's fee-fees hurt.

Well duh, it'd be a mess if there was a third team.

It's a real thing. A lot of public spaces are designed to be as unappealing as possible for loiterers and homeless, that's the reason you sometimes have those super uncomfortable wire benches that purposefully dig into your legs for example, cities don't actually want people to use them for longer than a few minutes.

nah it's a real thing designed to make bums fuck off. shit like putting spikes under overpasses so that they can't camp out there.

It's just gonna be your money that fixes them. Kill a politician in minecraft instead larping faglord

>hostile
wut? how is it hostile?

Wait they are angry because of hobos? I thought it was fat related crap.

Hostile architecture in this context refers to those little mini rails on the benches that prevent homeless from sleeping on them.
Not surprising that Overwatch would virtue signal by putting in the effort to change this, Californians will do anything to keep the homeless population on streets indefinitely.

I honestly dont get it

blizzard distracting you from the fact they're still raping and bobby is on the epstein list

where's the "after" image?

As if to imply they would help homeless people by altering a virtual bench in a videogame? Homeless people's priorities aren't on Overwatch 2 or benches in videogames

Finally someone thinks of the virtual homeless people.

>they prevent homeless from sleeping on them.
but that is good, How the hell is it hostile?

YOU CAN JUST HECKIN STOP HOMELESS PEOPLE FROM SLEEPING ON BENCHES CHUD

thank you blizzard for doing the needful and saving racism

Because it's already happening regardless and you're a black-pilling nigger.

Hostile architecture is stupid as it detracts livability from the populace in general. If a vagrant is waving a knife at people, just dome him and move on

This example with the arm rests is, but generally speaking it's not just about homeless.
A lot of this stuff affects people that just want to use public infrastructure for its intended purposes too.
Benches that are purposefully uncomfortable, parks where the shaded areas are forbidden from entry, bridges that are purposefully much steeper than they need to be, shit like that.

>fan request
No, they did it because they saw something that could be used against them and remove it. It's always bullshit when they say a fan or fans complained.

Oh I don't pay tax

>person bitches about something on twitter, therefor, bot posts screencap to reddit, people on reddit bitch about thing people bitched about on twitter, therefor, bot posts screencap to Any Forums, people on Any Forums about thing people bitched about on both reddit and twitter, rinse and repeat ad infinitum
The internet didn't die it was murdered

Attached: EuUpjovVoAAH2vD.jpg (418x726, 149.31K)

Eh it's at least in good spirits

You have to admit that what takes an artist two hours to fix and attach to the next patch rollout probably is worth the PR you get from it. Like what is that, like $200 in labour including overhead? You probably get enough retards buying lootboxes to cover that cost easily.

It's pandering sure, but it's like the easiest money on the planet.

>Mollie Taylor

Attached: 1656856956589.png (528x685, 20.49K)

Do a lot of homeless people live in Overwatch 2?

>Hostile architecture
First time i'm hearing this. Is it like those spikes on top of shops / signs so pigeons don't nest and shit everywhere?

You trannies only excuse it because you know once your parents pass you'll be homeless too lmao

do they have hobos in OW2 maps? if yes, can i shoot them?

murder is ok but THINK OF THE HECKING HOMELESS

Because you can't have benches that prevent homeless people from sleeping on them?

Yes. It also keeps homeless away

yeah, but for homeless people

Fat people are not human

Attached: 1655074648499.jpg (834x809, 283.6K)

Mollie Taylor is a cute goth girl with big tits

Attached: mollie taylor.jpg (828x1472, 192.04K)

Yeah, stuff like that.
Designs that serve no aesthetic purpose, oftentimes even detract from it, and are only there to limit and restrict what others are doing.

Blizzard is not capable of making good games.
So this is all they can do, generate good press so people forget the game is shit.

Granted, I don't really care about this? In real life that shit is actually fucked up. However in a video game changing it is retarded, because no homeless person is every going to play this game, so these benches really only effect well off white liberals who just want it so they can feel better about themselves.

And none of the people that would actually complain about this would never ever dream of doing something to help a homeless person in real life.

DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THIS ARTICLE IT IS A FAKE CONTROVERSY TO DISTRACT YOU FROM THE UNION BUSTING AND SEXUAL ASSAULT CLAIMS
DO NOT FALL FOR CORPO SCUM TRICKS

Attached: fetchimage.jpeg.jpg (612x612, 53.57K)

These loons aren't angry, they just get off on the control and power they have. It's the social justice equivalent of a streamer saying your name.
>we made Blizzard do a thing!

Wouldn't the constant gunfights prevent them from getting a good night's sleep too? Blizzard needs to remove all sounds in the game, to show compassion for the homeless.

>UNION BUSTING
unions are literally shit and corrupt too
>CLAIMS
yawn call me when they have actual evidence and not she said he said