Why did Any Forums tell me this game was shit its the best in the series

why did Any Forums tell me this game was shit its the best in the series

Attached: ffxyuna.jpg (904x1136, 286.85K)

SIN

idk who said it's shit, but it definitely isn't the best. Unless you're into really bad gameplay

Open world fags have really shitty taste. Open world games fit a very narrow type of RPG that can very easily be bad. Proof: most open world RPGs.

best turn based combat ever baby
t. ATB faggot

that's a nice shoop.

Is this chick some boomer? Women don't look like that anymore.

All turn based combat is bad besides maaaaaaybe SMT games

I remember seeing ads for X-2 in game informer magazine. As a kid who had never played a final fantasy I remember thinking the characters shown (I think it was mostly Rikku) were the Olsen twins. Kek idk why I was just a dumb kid

dunno if op image is cursed or if i ought to just be impressed lol

I had that poster on my wall growing up, that and the one where she's wearing the pink shirt and jean shorts.

a-user... that's britney spears..

kek fuckin zoomers I swear

You're an idiot

To be fair, her last hit song was likely before the zoomed was born

It has the shitty lightning dodging and chocobo race mini-games, which automatically disqualify it from being best-in anything.

This is the only Final Fantasy game that has ever mattered.

Attached: final-fantasy-tactics-the-war-of-the-lions.jpg (1024x1024, 207.39K)

I really dig the music and setting of this game. it's a very comfy post post apocalypse

anyone who cant get the chocobo race in

It's worth playing to give you the background necessary to enjoy the unironical best entry in FF series.

Attached: 1643271126839.png (256x366, 185.89K)

>Unless you're into really bad gameplay

if he wanted bad gameplay, XV is the one you go to

Attached: Balan Wonderworld.webm (640x360, 2.66M)

This is the 3rd thread I've seen trying to shit on FFX since yesterday. What's going on? Did some E-celeb do a vid? Is barry having a meltdown? Is this a group effort thing or is one user just that obsessed?

Attached: 8b82b1f9dd4c9eb71beb085579428e87.jpg (907x1000, 142.1K)