How can capcom improve RE4?

How can capcom improve RE4?

Attached: file.png (652x510, 462.26K)

They don't need to

soul soulless
also blacklisted your channel

dodge button like tlou2 has

they cannot and trying to make it a "reimagination" instead of a mostly faithful remake is going to be a disaster

That game is absolutely worthless if Ashley is still playable.

>faithful remake
RE4 doesn't need a 1:1 copy
It needed completely redoing.

>It needed completely redoing.
Why?

Because it fucked the series.

It's the best game in the series, though.

Redo the entire island segment.

RE1 1996 matches it I would say but you right

fuck off tranny

Make it darker.
Improve sound design.
Make enemy smarter, a lot more ambush and playing dead.

Basically learn from Dead Space.

everything can be improved because RE4 is a shit game to begin with.

>Make it darker
Pls no, it's got the best atmosphere of any OTS game already

Make it scarier, without getting rid of the fun b-movie Leon one liners
that's literally it
ANYTHING else and it loses the magic

I think they're going to make it a horror game this time instead of an action game

>RE7 Jack Baker
>RE8 Lady D and her daughters
>RE2make Mr. X
>RE3make Tyrant
So, who's the following invincible enemy in this game?

Oops I mean Dodge Button Like RE3 has :^)

Ashley

>ashley
>invincible
I fucking hope so

Unironically just next gen graphics. There are sections that I don't like in the game but I'd rather have everything as is then have something cut. Gameplay and gunplay still hold up unlike 7,2make, 3make and 8 which have god awful gunplay. So the only thing that should change is the graphics.

being far superior to the other over the shoulder shitfests isn't the fault of RE4. capcom figured since the camera was generic, they could do the same with the story and gameplay and visuals

>Basically learn from Dead Space
Cringe

I hope no one because that shtick is beyond boring, annoying and stale now. Think of something else.

Remove tank controls

Probably one of Ramon Salazar's bodyguard s. He will stalk you over a larger period of the game, instead of just being a one time boss battle.

Its success kickstarted a lot of bad, unwanted trends and concepts for the RE series, resulting in its gradual downfall until 7 saved the franchise.

The excessive B-movie one liners are tonally dissonant and further ruined what little scary or intimidating atmosphere they were trying to achieve in the original.
If they're smart, they'll either severely tone them down throughout the entire game, or have Leon gradually say more and more of them as he and the player gain confidence and experience overtime. So, similar to Ethan in RE8.

Honestly, the dialogue, narrative continuity, story and overall writing could use massive improvements in general.

Mendez and Verdugo.

I agree, but I didn't ask if you liked it, I asked who you think it's going to be.
Capcom, and even more specifically the REteam, doesn't change shit if it's working, and the last 4 RE games have been huge successes that the larger fanbase likes.
What's even worse is the game is probably going to be short enough to speedrun in 2-3 hours like the others for the cheevos

People who think Re4 need improvements are not real fans.

The Big Cheese

RE outside of 4 is worthless, you should get down on your knees and thank it. Nude.

Because you can literally buy the port on nearly every platform now.

>RE3 remake
>success

Attached: 1655777731162.png (525x809, 822.46K)

>a little FUCKING rough don't you think?

sold 2 million within the first 5 day
Definitely the worst one, but it was a success and people didn't bitch TOO much about it (except about it's length)

>atmosphere they were trying to achieve in the original.
the atmosphere they were trying to achieve was a Sam Raimi horror comedy
RE4 is a comedy, and always was. It takes a few breaks from comedy and they never last more than a few minutes. How do people not understand this if they've played the game.
If Capcom is really making a serious game from RE4 they're insane. It's like a remake of Gremlins 2 trying to be straight horror, you can't even use 1/10th of the movie as an outline for that.

They will remove the fun, campy tone. It'll be deadly serious and it will try extra hard to scare you. Ammo will be much more scarce and even the enemy count will be lowered, however enemies will not drop items on death. It will a scary and engaging experience the first run you play, but most people will still go back to replaying RE4 original.

Sorry, dodge button like RE3

I'm certain they will try and turn it into a full horror game, they want the Streamer audience who will play it and post videos about how scary it is, same with RE2

They can't. And they won't. They'll just cut or change the goofy and "offensive" stuf (aka soul) and turn it into a spooky, self serius, haunted house ride. Instead of snarky badass Leon we'll get boring, suicidal, PTSD Leon. Because Resident Evil these days is serious hecking business!

Attached: Resident Rest.png (1920x1080, 2.91M)

If there isn't ashley panties, a ballistics comment, and "overtime" in the remake I won't buy it, I'll just wait for the crack to come out