Average Any Forums poster dropped

Vidyasistas, is this based? I say yeah.

Attached: 1656762724534.png (1500x2000, 557.7K)

Any Forums moderation staff has been infiltrated and pozzed by these faggots

Attached: 1656839512857.jpg (1066x1073, 268.52K)

Cope hes hot

Attached: 1648536099956.jpg (298x398, 36.6K)

Attached: 1623081371122.png (290x380, 174.25K)

you're more mentally ill than any Any Forums spammer, go back to Any Forums

GONNA RIP AND TEAR UP A FAT BOY

Attached: f80.jpg (1920x1080, 494.08K)

thanks for your service, king

At least he has good tastes in avatars. Kaname Chidori is a cutie.

The mods are trying VERY hard to prevent Joshua from being held accountable for his actions these past many years. I wonder what stake they have in ensuring he remains able to spam with impunity?

For the newfags, doxxing an insufferable, unstoppable shitposter is the final resort to end their faggotry when moderation and all other means have failed. Removing their veil of anonymity which enables them to carry out these actions guilt and shame free, and opening them up the threat of actual, meaningful consequences for their actions is how you either get them to stop, or how you allow nature to take its course.

I thought you trannies were all about worshipping mental illness?

Attached: niggerel2.png (1648x1072, 223.12K)

im fucking shaking right now bro, please no more

46℅

Attached: 1647596329137.jpg (2048x1305, 217.38K)

oh fuck nonono he's brought out the penis comparison pics please im losing my mind

More mentally ill than mods trying to cover up for a shitposter who they by all rights should hate and allow to suffer the consequences of his actions since he has been shitting up the site for a decade with BBC and other garbage?
Oh wait, most of these mods haven't been here that long, certainly not any longer than the big GG purge of moderation, so yeah, I guess it makes sense they have no stake in seeing Joshua finally stop being a blacked posting faggot. Hell, they probably ENJOY his brand of content given their apparent proclivities and how blackedshit has a bizarre tendency to outlive any other kind of shitposting for mysterious reasons.

didnt read try again

why do big white cocks look better than big black cocks

Shitposting wont stop especially since we know mods are a part of it

Uh

Attached: 1513106478046-01.jpg (517x716, 115.19K)

huh?

>compare dick to notebook
Holykek

Video games

WHO GIVES A SHIT
FUCK OFF
WHERE'S THE VIDJA

Why do they do this?

Like - why would you spend your time obsessing over what other people find attractive and trying to force that obsession onto other people. Even Any Forumstard, as mentally ill as they might be, aren't this fucking mindbroken. It's embarrassing.

>it won't make people hate blacks it will turn into a fetish
Are they basing this entire thing on the premise of a single Goebbels quote? These projecting BBC retards are something else. My hatred for niggers and trannies only increases the more I see this discord spam shit and I imagine that's the case for the rest of the people here.

Am I supposed to know who this is

yes, when Joshua gets the shit beaten out of him by a brave user KING, he'll stop posting blacked in fear of another beating and there will be vidya again

>They haven't seen the Any Forums femboy

This is precisely to stop this faggot from shitting up several boards with his off-topic "BBC" garbage.

Only if you've been here more than a couple days

Attached: niggerel3.jpg (1226x800, 274.57K)

if BBCposting was banned, this board would increase in quality like 10 times. Prove me wrong

oh yeah this is gunna stop shitposting on the dumpster shithole website, fucking idiot

Rain?