~7 months until release

>~7 months until release
>no gameplay
It's over.

Attached: FVZ1GVgWYAQYnrp.jpg (2896x4096, 2.03M)

>Wo Long’s main character is a military volunteer. Just like in Nioh 2, you can create and customize this main character according to your own preferences.
>With the protagonist’s ability to jump, Wo Long’s levels have an almost wide-linear approach.
>Wo Long will also have a multiplayer component. While not more is known except for the mere fact that it exists, Yasuda said that it will at least have co-op gameplay that is similar to Nioh’s.
>While Wo Long does still have RPG elements that allow you to build and grow your character, killing or being killed also has an impact on how strong the main character and enemies are. It’s a system that sounds like a Souslike adaptation of Shadow of Mordor’s Nemesis system.
>"Fans of the Three Kingdoms period are going to want certain weapons for different warlords, and that's definitely something we want to deliver on. But when compared to Nioh, you won't have to constantly upgrade your weapon or armor, and it's not like each enemy will drop an item. It's not the main focus of Wo Long's game design, as we wanted the player to be able to focus on the action more easily. That being said, we do still have a large variety of weapons to choose from," Yasuda said.
>Visually, this is a clear step up from the already impressive Nioh 2, which helps the new Chinese setting come to life. But – as should be the case for any Team NINJA game – the thing that captivated me the most was its combat. While I’m not allowed to go into detail, the faster-paced Chinese martial arts really bring a unique flair.

Attached: 1655476002610.jpg (1080x1490, 353.36K)

>“We wanted flowing combat in which you seamlessly switch between offense and defense. The action is speedier than Nioh, and you can do things such as jump into an enemy and then launch over them. That being said, we did want to maintain that feeling of being in control of an actual human being, so there won’t be too many flashy jumps or wire action. In that sense I guess you could say it is more down to earth,” Yasuda said.
>From watching the gameplay, I could tell that the speed of combat has definitely been increased when compared to Nioh. Make no mistake though, this isn’t the over-the-top action Team NINJA made itself famous for with NINJA GAIDEN either. It’s kind of somewhere in between

Attached: 1624371253056.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

Attached: Tsm4NNfA.gif (112x112, 12.23K)

I can't wait to play it desu.

Attached: scampuss sake.png (1364x768, 1.38M)

>doomposting about post nioh team ninja
Why would you do this?

This game is gonna kick fucking ass.

OP wasn't really doomposting, I assume it was to draw in clicks. They posted the 2 greentexts at the start of the thread too and the sad face when no one was responding.

Attached: 1604166230394.gif (1702x1384, 163.44K)

WO LONG GAY BOWSER.

More like fallen dynasty heir

Attached: 1654819390512.gif (400x286, 1.45M)

I wonder if the stamina bar will be removed or replaced with a posture bar. I get the feeling Wo Long is more inspired by Sekiro than Souls, it might actually be what many people wanted Sekiro to be with a choice of various weapons.

Attached: Sekiro Kasumi Mod.webm (640x360, 2.62M)

the name sounds shitty tbqh

I liked Nioh because I was semi-well versed in japanese myths and history. Are there any ressources that I can check on chinese myths and legends and creatures in preparation for the game?

Its for Three Kingdoms fags

>TL Note: Wo Long means Zhuge Liang

it's literally just three kingdoms

no wai, not the heckin sleeping dragonronii

I am aware but theres bound to be mythological creatures or legends here and there

You can bet your ass theres gonna be an obscure references like about the founding emperor of the han killing the white serpent etc.

What kind of monster girls should we expect from chink mythology?

Attached: Nuwa_Render2.jpg (818x1011, 492.07K)

Ox head and horse head.

Qilin.

Again?

The trailer literally has one of the Yellow sorcerers transforming into a dragon, it's probably related to immortality drug that Qin Shi Huang tried to make, the Elixir of Life.

user, it's literally just an excuse for Team Ninja to have their own take on Dynasty Warriors. KT already has a long history of these games, just check those up.
Personally, I would recommend DW8XL on Steam.

To me, it sounds like Nioh's combat, with jumping. More action game style weapon pool, with dedicated weapons but with a move list you unlock. You can also level up some stats for more HP, stamina, STR, DEX etc. No more loot and farming for smithing texts.

Look up Orochi Warriors.
It already has a Nu Wa there.

See thats already one thing I didn't necessarily know about the Quin Empereror chasing after an immortality drug. Hence why I'd like to up my Myth/History-fu so I can get more enjoyment out of the game.

So will the game...Actually release in China?

It's connected to the japanese.

Qin Shi Huang sent one dude named Fu Xu to find immortality drug, myth has it that they were shipwrecked in Japan and basically found modern Japan.

Why not? China is actually one of KT's biggest markets. They're the ones who keep buying their ROTK games.

Yeah, KT has huge relationship with China. They are one of the more Asian centric publishers, like Bamco.

>The ruler of Qin Dynasty, Qin Shi Huang, feared death and sought a way to live forever. He entrusted Xu Fu with the task of finding the secret elixir of immortality. In 219 BC, Xu Fu was sent with three thousand virgin boys and girls to retrieve the elixir of life from the immortals on the Mount Penglai, including Anqi Sheng, who was purportedly a magician who was already a thousand years old. Xu sailed for several years without finding the mountain. In 210 BC, when Qin Shi Huang questioned him, Xu Fu claimed there was a giant sea creature blocking the path, and asked for archers to kill the creature. Qin Shi Huang agreed, and sent archers to kill a giant fish. Xu then set sail again, but he never returned from this trip.
lmao

>No Diablo loot
Suddenly I'm interested.