Warning to PD fans. A new popular YouTube video just dropped that introduced this game to zoomers...

Warning to PD fans. A new popular YouTube video just dropped that introduced this game to zoomers. Be aware of new threads, they are being made by secondaries.

Attached: phantomdust_286.jpg (275x393, 28.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com.au/2017/08/polygon-parts-ways-with-nick-robinson-following-twitter-claims/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It would be cool if Any Forums required photographic proof of ownership before users were allowed to post about games here. I bed it would make the board 20x better

Emulators

Good point, it would be based if emufags were also blocked.

God damn it.

theres a working xbox emulator now?

No need. Phantom Dust got a free official PC port.

>multiplayer might be alive again
I'm okay with this.

This game seems to have a heavy multiplayer focus. Is it worth playing for the singleplayer mode?

Alright PD bros, we have a chance. Apparently the dude who made the video is a creep. Just reply to anyone talking about the game with the link below, we need to gatekeep the game as much as possible
kotaku.com.au/2017/08/polygon-parts-ways-with-nick-robinson-following-twitter-claims/

Controls are too bad, I'm waiting for a sequel if any

oh is that why i've seen some threads about it in the past couple days

Attached: 1265606707631.jpg (450x450, 43.79K)

What are some other card action games like this? CoM didn't flop like PD but most KH fans hate it, besides the few with taste.

Attached: KingdomHeartsCoMCover_.jpg (256x256, 21.77K)

>Actually being this obsessed with e-celebs and how people find new games to play
Absolutely fucking pathetic, as long as they play the game what's the problem?

Singleplayer is pretty good if a bit easy, and the story/setting is great.
The Megaman Battle Network games fit the bill.

OP here. I'm memeing. I just now discovered this game personally. I am the secondary I'm talking about kek.

god damn youre full of yourself arent you

Classic Any Forums.

Attached: 1607151080537.jpg (960x720, 52.52K)

You obviously just heard about it on youtube yourself, and here you are making a thread about it.

You obviously already read me admit this

>Obsessed with Phantom Dust since the OXM demo disc secret demo in 2004
>Any Forums dismisses the HD remaster because it's "f2p shit"
>now Any Forums dismisses it because it's shilled by an eceleb

I just hope people have the patience to appreciate the depth this game has to offer.