Master Duel

The only acceptable Swordsoul edition

Attached: TheIrisSwordsoul-ConceptArt.png (800x480, 616.1K)

>no banlist update in any hint or leak
lol
lmao

No need for a banlist when every deck is running an omni negate :^)

will this game ever be fun again

Attached: 1535244089030.png (468x736, 31.3K)

Adventure Token will shake up the meta in a week anyway.

I faced people in gold that were using the ritual starter deck. I didn't know how to feel when I won

Attached: 99005145_p7.jpg (960x1193, 850.13K)

>Swordsoul iris
>Punish your opponent based on his special summons
>Swordsoul archetype
>lol cheat synchro

I fought one and he lost by time limit.

Your so called Acceptable Swordsoul is dead and her little sis got clowned to boot.

Attached: BrandedCentralDogmatika-POTE-JP-C.png (442x638, 612.79K)

What's the winning play here, Any Forums? Dust first or spend gems first? I've already spent enough to where my gift boxes aren't in any immediate danger of expiring, and I'm holding 9k. I am also painfully reminded of the time I didn't know any better (yugioh wise, and I still don't) when the game first launched, and dusted a royal finish True King of all Calamities, just to finish up the first deck I was making.

I still use the deck to this day so it doesn't really feel like a waste. But it's also cope

Attached: bancho squad.jpg (1537x980, 283.35K)

you did the world a favour dusting that faggot card

>no announcement in any hint or new pack
lol
lmao

I was disappointed to find out I couldn't tribute my opponent's shit with Incredible Ecclesia+Lair of Darkness to summon Iris/Albaz. It would've been a fun bit of tech.

does anybody play this card?

Attached: Trans CodeTalker.png (549x800, 755.81K)

what did he mean by this?
i know gold is supposed to be meme deck central but what the fuck?

Attached: masterduel_2022-07-03_07-32-46.png (787x885, 345.01K)

Needs Ghost Sister

He just wants to do the secret mission and doesn't know the farm deck, bro

Code Talkers and Ignister do. Maybe others.

I remember a code talker deck using this and ended up with my opponent using both special summoning spaces. I didn't know someone could do that

Code Talkers are one of the few decks that actually uses the Extra Link mechanic. Originally Knightmares were supposed to use it too but were too broken.

It's not so useful anymore because you can still special summon non-Link monsters to your main monster zones (unless they give you Iblee) and Kaijus and general destruction are prominent.

What cards can Virtual World run that negates traps? I literally just lost to a Blazing Mirror Force and two Grave Digger's Traphole in one turn.

Attached: 1650258556339.gif (456x498, 3.24M)

Fuck off VW player