How much longer do their consoles have left?

How much longer do their consoles have left?

Attached: ps4-xbox-one-switch (1).jpg (1920x1080, 68.66K)

as long as they want them to. morons were saying back in 2009 that consoles were going to be dead in a year, yet here we are.

They're all done, and I'm talking about the companies too. Nintendo will bend over to PC soon.

Nintendo won't ever stop making consoles until
>They literally go under
>Amazon/Google buys them out and forces them to stop
>The company's top positions are hijacked by zoomer otakus that make the change to PC
Xbox/Playstation maybe have one or two more in them before either
>Complete pivot to Steam
>Cloud streaming boxes

>They're all done
This stupidity is usually deserved for snoy delusion, but every once in a while, one of you stupid niggers peaks his head out. Thankfully not all pc faggots are like this.

Attached: grail.gif (245x200, 47.15K)

Except Nintendo has explicitly said if they stop hardware they'll stop software as well

they are just gimped pcs now, but they aren't going to disappear as long as kids exist

Attached: 1626286215097.png (290x358, 208.95K)

>one Sonyfag makes a bad comment
>"DEATH TO SNOY!"
>constant pcfag shitposting on other platforms daily and insulting non-pcfaggots
>"n-not all pcfags..!"
I really fucking hate this board

Fucking based. Wish Sony was this diehard about their games. Consoles really should just be left to Japs, the West's greed gets way too in the way of things

It doesn't really feel like it matters anymore. Console exclusivity is just seen as the timed preference it is and the difference in commitment to hardware that the new generations do. It's just boxes of hardware and shit now who gives a fuck, Sony and Microsoft will probably bow out right at the same time, like these fucking titans that clashed for five eras and then retired to the PC Master Race through promotion of software instead. And Nintendo's New Competitor is fucking GABEN.

You really think they'd stop making Mario with multiple theme parks on the way? Microsoft and Sony are clearly looking to move to subscription services in the future and probably cloud gaming after that, you are delusional if you don't think Nintendo would jump at the chance for cloud streaming to take off so that none of their games could ever be pirated or emulated again.

Unfortunately no PC storefront has standards low enough to accept tendo trash.

Spiritually, Playstation is dead.

there will probably come a time where you can only play xbox games via streaming. no more physical hardware. give it 20 years?

PlayStation’s move to PC doesn’t make sense. Microsoft fucking own Windows, they’re happy to port games to their own platform because those people are already giving them money. PlayStation developing PC ports but not Xbox bots seems petty. They’re the same fucking thing. It’s a Microsoft platform to play video games on. It’s like they’re in competition with Xbox, not Microsoft.

they're already dead
diablo immortal harvesting millions despite being absolute garbage has proven that mobile is the future

Nintendo and Microsoft have a long time going for them, Sony is on their way out.

>one Sonyfag makes a bad comment
>one Sonyfag
>one

what does microsoft gets from steam or epic sales ?

>one

Attached: 1617226237888.png (700x517, 469.26K)

Yes.
They’re that spiteful
If they can’t make Mario the way they want, they’d rather Mario cease existinf all together

I could see this one possibly being MS last console or maybe one gen more and going full service mode, maybe even Nintendo allowing GamePass on their console, ps I dunno, they have clearly invested to be around for a long time but I think releasing their games on PC was a mistake.

not much longer at all

Attached: 1633938915799.jpg (1200x1000, 148.47K)

They get money from Windows licenses and other Microsoft software such as Word etc, it’s in Microsoft’s best interest to keep you on their platform as much as possible.

I feel like they're pivoting now for a reason. They're going to have 4 Theme Parks open in a few years(In Universal Japan, California, Florida, and Singapore) and they're now focusing on making that Mario movie. I think they see the writing on the wall and are ensuring that they can still be super profitable even if they stop selling hardware because everything moves to streaming.