Okay, but what's the REAL Any Forumserdict?

Okay, but what's the REAL Any Forumserdict?

Attached: 3894945_1.jpg (524x524, 36.78K)

Great game.

It's good

Got too popular, so it's bad now.

Can't think of much bad to say about it. Even the stuff that other people disliked (the sprawling map and vague navigation) I enjoyed.
Only downside is all the waifufags focus on Hornet instead of Iselda, who is clearly best bug.

>Any Forumserdict
Yeah fuck off back to twitter new fag

I think it's fine, gameplay is pretty good and I loved the bosses (except Lost Kin, fuck you Lost Kin) but I wish there was more world variety beyond subdued cold colors. It sorta drags on as well, by the time I reached the end I just wanted it to be over and didn't bother getting the other endings.

it's only popular because it's reddit's first metrovania

GREAT VALUE. You know like getting the "family size" bag of chips in the 90s before they started shrinking everything.

It's good but got too popular for Any Forums, so it's all contrarianism now.

Got too popular to ungenuinely shit on it so you must wait on the sequel to shit on

Greatest 2d sidescrolling metroidvania ever made but will be easily surpassed by Silksong which will likely be the GOAT game of all genres.
Trannies from resetera hate it because its slightly harder than average game.
Others hate it because they are frightened of australians, the most powerful race on earth.

Unironically enjoyed Sundered a wh9le lot more

Played it for the first time last week, only have the pantheon left to finish.
It's good.

the most "quantity over quality" game I've ever played. Should've known it was like that when all everyone talks about is "omg it lasts 40 hours but it only costs 15 dollars!!!" It's got some good parts and I felt it easy to continue playing but looking back on the playthrough there were not really that many great moments to it.

this part spooked me

Attached: 20220701_120228.jpg (2464x1848, 2.73M)

>It's got some good parts and I felt it easy to continue playing but looking back on the playthrough there were not really that many great moments to it.
Loved the game but have to agree with this, specially because of the bosses. People sell the game as being really difficult but only a couple of them really took me more than 2 or 3 tries, and that includes the final boss of the base game.

Best game Australia ever made. Not that there is any competition.

literally so good it coined the hollowvania genre. a true maserpiece and one of the most important games of the decade.

Decent but overrated. I wish the combat were tighter.

solid 8.5/10, weird fanbase of autismos who can't dare accept that it has any flaws like the whack map system

Came across this part for the first time while I was playing the game late in the night. Definitely put me on edge.