Attached: iu[1].jpg (474x266, 17.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

larkinmortuary.com/obituary/view/matthew-joseph-julian-47
youtu.be/2qtOg7efjcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What

Is there any confirmation of this?

Damn

Attached: 1627318937853.jpg (669x680, 75.92K)

larkinmortuary.com/obituary/view/matthew-joseph-julian-47

Attached: Untitled.png (1175x830, 265.48K)

That is fucked. RIP

>shitlunky player, dog humper streamtumor fucking folded the envelope.
LOL. LMAO.

What the fuck
Did he commit the sudoku?

What the fuck?
This has to be a joke

youtu.be/2qtOg7efjcY
if I was 25 and my art looked like this I would kms as well to be honest

Attached: FVn7gCEUsAEZxwB.png (896x896, 649.28K)

The way they phrased it sounded like Twiggle commited suicide

You think that this video is some sort of cry for help?

>Avoid any speculation
Nigga what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Depends.
Do we know if he sudoku'ed with a skateboard?

This was one of the last tweets he posted so it seems likely.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-02 220436.png (997x317, 110.34K)

Oh yeah def suicide
Apollo , and now this dude , why is this always a fucking thing with speedrunners either commiting suicide or becoming transsexuals?

Derek pays his respects.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-02 221536.jpg (1018x767, 123.77K)

Spelunky killed him.
He had his moment of glory when Spelunky 2 came out and was the first one to beat CO
But ever since that, viewership kept dangling down.
In the end, despite his best efforts to diversify content with new games, he simply did not have an attractive enough personality to keep people on his channel to make a living out of twitch.

I can't think of anything else more depressing than being a one trick pony for a game everyone forgot about a year after.

He's in the cosmic ocean now

Wow. When you put it like that...
Huh... yeah I don't think he could handle the recession in viewers , hell I stopped watching in 2021 and forgot he even existed until his literal fucking death , shame because he was one of the best , rip

i watched every spelunky video he put on youtube and it was amazing how good he was...then he just stopped and posted 3 (?) random mspaint videos months apart
it's clear that he kinda resented spelunky and that he was a one trick

we are reaching the first major era of decline for og channels which should be interesting. look at lethalfrag, one of the first fulltime streamers on twitch, making a post about not making enough money and putting his chat in sub only mode. it will be interesting to see how many people become dsp in the coming few years

I feel bad for streamers who think they will last full time making 2k per month...they need to get their money fast and get out because it's not sustainable for 99% of them

yes this was a reddit post, no i don't care

Derek yu is a commiefornian woke faggot, fuck him

condolences with emojis seem very disingenuous to me.

Autism and realizing that they were the flavor of the month and now past their peak.
They can only keep puttering along at $1k per month playing the same game for so long before they realize it's pointless and sudoku.

I find this hard to believe because according to his obituary he had straight A's and a CS degree so it's not like he couldn't find high paying work if he wanted to