Which was the worst Any Forums?

Which was the worst Any Forums?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-02 at 17-22-14 Imgur The magic of the Internet.png (848x795, 537.69K)

the last of us isn't a video game

Retard. For Any Forums its MGS 4 or 5

No it isn't tranny

Any Forums picking TLoU2 only serves as a reminded that the board is full of retarded normalfags that actually liked the first game.

schizo thread alert. turn back now

Any Forums here. I didn't vote for that. In fact I'd consider it an actively great sequel.

Yes it is, Any Forums didn't like the original TLOU
Hell, the real worst sequel for Any Forums would be TOR

Any Forums hated TLOU2 more than they hated TORtanic

user, compared to that garbage by Neil Cuckmann, eating Kojimas raw ego seems more fun

Attached: 1656807986565.jpg (960x960, 95.45K)

/thread

Nobody talks about TLOU 2 anymore, people still seethe over MGS 4/5, TOR, and

I think Rise of the Skywalker was way worse than The Last Jedi.

Is this meant to imply the first season of that harely quinn show was good?
holy shit they aren't kidding about Any Forumsmlur

Nobody played your gay weeb game

It was more along the lines of S2 being so so much worse than the first one

It has to be Mass effect 3 or DS 2

i never watched the new higurashi series that came out. what's bad about it?

You forgot /x/

Attached: tew2.jpg (1920x1080, 314.49K)

When did anyone start hating Higurashi Gou? I enjoyed it and I recall the threads having fun with it just fine.

Attached: c9953591af52a58199dab1db5d123d37.jpg (1374x1886, 704.37K)

Imagine if you took Endless eights and made 40 episodes of it, then imagine if Haruhi killed everyone each episode because she wanted to fuck Nagato but flunked out of school since she was too dumb to study.

That's not VII. Or VIII.

Lmao Any Forums retards actually got filtered by new higurashi

Land of the Dead sucked so hard coming off of Dawn of the Dead.
Bioshock Infinite for the game sequel.

Attached: land-of-the-dead-main[1].jpg (676x381, 55K)

Why the fuck is Last Jedi there? Rise is way worse. Last Jedi at least tried things.

Both are argubably less pathetic than TLOU2 anyways. Have no idea what Any Forums's thing is but it looks like shitty generic moeblob shit. Harley Quinn show isnt that bad since it has good shit like Kite Man, Sy Borgman, Baneposting Bane, Doctor Psycho, and Clayface to offset Harley's bullshit.

Does this count? I never played it but I know Any Forums bitched about it forever.

Attached: DmC-Lead-In[1].jpg (1280x720, 85.1K)

>No Korra
Someone post the Webm

EVERYTHING is wrong with 5.

Evil Within 2 is a side grade.

Why harley? Because it's lesbo?

I thought it was pretty good honestly. I like the color and style. If it wasn't called Devil May cry and the main character wasn't called Dante, Any Forums probably would love it too.

No, it's because of how much it ruined every other character to prop up that stupid cunt

Way too abuseable to meme on. Also was just really meh, and the story and writing was too stupid to hate.

still mass effect 3, forever mass effect 3.
dragon age 2 is a contender though.

Yes

It's a soulless western game at its core. The biggest offense it has is going from literal 11/10 art direction to a 3/10. Tew1 executioner sequence vs tew2 executioner replay is one of the most hilarious examples of soul/soulless I can think of (the other returns are just as bad).

Is a reboot considered a sequel?

I only hate the end of ME3 and am moderately annoyed by the camera.

The ending was good though.

how can it be the worst sequel when the first one wasn't good either?

this

Samefag here.
Wtf, thats Higurashi? Explain what the hell am I looking at. Is correct? Cause if so jesus christ.

Golden Sun Dark Dawn