Do you still enjoy videogames?

Do you still enjoy videogames?

Attached: 8C428219-7039-4C91-B678-E3DFAF1BAC4C.jpg (660x370, 37.36K)

Sure im enjoying chiv 2 a lot actually

Dota on controller be bussin' on god fr no cap

To some extent, I feel irresponsible playing them, especially one's that aren't singleplayer that I can play until a credits sequence. I have become more sensitive to games that are perceived to waste your time. There are things that are more engaging in the world, at least compared to most games.

Most videogames are trash. Elden ring was good tho.

No. But, I don't enjoy anything else either so, it's not out of my way.

Yeah, I went through my no enjoyment phase though
Improving my real life so games are a break from it helped a lot

i do but 10 years ago i realized i'm more the type of guy who spends more time in his favorites and tries to get better at them. Honing skills, discovering new gameplaytechnical shit and replaying for fun. That filters out a lot of junk, saves me lots of money and i'm not as displeased with the modern vidya era as others.

I’m glad most of you do. I’m at a point where I’ve bought several games (about 5,6)that I wanted to play and played half of them but I’m starting to feel that whenever I play it’s like “it’s just spending finite amount of time and then it’s over, move on”. Like, I shoot some things, do a quest or a task or a puzzle but what does it amount to? Entertainment? It doesnt fulfill me, like it feels the gameplay is repeated and its over

I'm 30 and I enjoy them too much to the point they're a pretty big detriment to my life.

i'm a neet who's addicted to video games as a form of escapism and i wish i could be like you. i've started to feel guilty when i pump like 300 hours into a game in less than half a year.

I don't enjoy playing Dota 2 with a controller, but maybe that's just me

Cont.
Then you move on but what is the point?
You just have another game waiting for you. Maybe the abundance takes the feeling of specialty each game had. I dunno, it just doest feel that enjoyable anymore

No.

My hands hurt.
My head hurts.
My ribs hurt.
My tailbone hurts.
My knee hurts.
My back hurts.
I'm tired.
I can't really think.
Why the fuck do I have to sit through a baby tutorial.
Why the fuck did the baby tutorial not cover this game system?
I gotta wait in a queue for this shit?
My eyes fucking hurt.
What happened to UX design?

Fuck this shit. I'm going to sleep

same. i always share this picture around when we talk about good modern games. these have been the ones i liked spending more time with and getting the hang out of them.
i might throw out GT7 though. I really tried to get into drive sims but i just can't get good at them. i have enough money, just not the will to play driving simulators

Attached: japan saves vidya.png (845x841, 1.61M)

Hell yeah my nigger.
>tf2
>titanfall 2
>planetside 2
>apex
>quake
>DRG
>RoR2
>srb2kart
>DoW II elite mod
>Warcraft TFT

And that's just the multiplayer games! We live in an era where hundreds if not thousands of videogames are accessible to you if you own a decent PC. Better take advantage of it now before the eventual collapse.

Attached: 1653771969890.png (240x366, 141.9K)

Not really. I’m curious what the hell people on here play. I don’t know how you can have a backlog when there are very few worthwhile games. Maybe I’m just too old now.

Yes, although I'm a bit more selective these days.

>mfw Valve went and actually made Dota controller playable

Attached: 1617252279099.png (738x537, 436.78K)

Unfortunately no, not really. Last game I played thoroughly was The Ascent, which I think came out last July. So it’s been 12 months since I’ve played anything. All these new games come out and they all look like absolute shit, worst of all is that most of them are straight up propaganda for whatever fucking buzzword MESSAGE the devs feel like ramming down your throat. I just want games to be fun again.

MAKE VIDEO GAMES FUN AGAIN

Attached: 8EC09974-0BFF-4CDA-8BD4-71530F30835C.jpg (473x649, 28.51K)

Only old games

Attached: 1567027754932.jpg (1200x500, 772.06K)