What do you think of SGDQ so far?

What do you think of SGDQ so far?

Love edition thread
No hate

Attached: IMG_20190625_030050.jpg (2048x1536, 319.25K)

what is it with speedrunning especifically that turns people into trannies

it's autism
because you need to be autistic to play the same game thousands of hours on repeat

HA HA TRANSPHOBIA SO FUNNY!!!!!

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE ITS RUINED PEOPLE'S LIVES OR ANYTHING

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE TRANS PEOPLE HAVE SUFFERED, AND STILL SUFFER EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THIER LIVES

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE TRANSPHOBIA IS ABHORRANT TO ANYONE WITH EVEN THE SLIGHTEST SENSE OF DECENCY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE PEOPLE USE INCORRECT PRONOUNS EVERY DAY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE TRANS PEOPLE HAVE THE CIS GOVERNMENT AND THE POLICE AND THE CORPORATIONS AND THE MEDIA ALL WORKING AGAINST THEM...

It's easier to be a woman than to be a man. It's easier to play video games all day than do anything of value.

Mental illness. The hyper-fixation on one singular activity is one of the pillars of autism. Only the biggest of autists would pursue an activity like this with as much fervor as these people do.
Since the two communities (autists and speedrunners) have such a huge overlap, it's no wonder that there's mentally ill trannies in abundance.

Autism, you just didn't see them turn into trannies because trannydom didn't become popular until recently

pretty much
most people don't realize that trannysim is just a symptom of a disease - the disease is usually cluster B and a shit ton of other conditions

I'm trans and I despise the idea of speedrunning and fucking hate gdq.

I just want a bf

Attached: x74to0zuh5991.jpg (3024x3655, 1.37M)

vulnerability to fundie cults promising them cure-alls

It gives me shitposting fuel so it's based

Attached: 1656403099810.jpg (1204x1068, 406.96K)

Install grindr

What's with all the dudes in girls clothes at this event

i want a straight bf who is not a psycho ty

Good

Attached: 1650822407948.gif (500x375, 689.43K)

all trannies are so cringe they just deserve to be hated to death, what you gonna do about it faggot? you know it's true

Attached: 1640395811799.jpg (1269x1927, 1.4M)

Autism, angloid genes, and video games are a lethal combo.

Attached: 1611345964797.jpg (3500x2613, 1.44M)

You done?

Post dick, I'll date u if it's bigger than mine

It's not speedrunning. It's anime that causes this.

It's a very low bar and all the men are effeminized so it's very easy to just creep into the community and take it over.

autism/mental illness that's literally it

it smells

watch the troons with Any Forums here cytubeDOTxyz/r/vidya4chan