Ready or Not

You bunch of fucking pathetic coomers, are you going to play now?
For people who played before, am I retarded or are the enemies fucking bullet proof tanks? They tank everything I shoot at them. Guess I'll use this as an aimtrainer because only headshots are lethal.

Attached: coomerbait.png (932x970, 1.68M)

>le coom
Dial 8, faggot.

nigger nigger nigger

not until you show us the feet

>le coom
Dial 8, faggot.

The enemies got a pretty big buff to go with the AI overhaul. I've pumped like three rounds from a shotgun nearly point blank and still been able to arrest the perp alive. Even though their head and body looks like cherry jello.

ZAMN

Why is the game 60gb? It's not even that big.

It's 60GB? That makes me not wanna buy it

That's what she said.

I don't think it's every enemy and even depends on map a bit but yeah it seems a lot are heavily armored now, seems maybe tasers are often useless as well

The enemies benefit from the same armor system as players do now (unless the enemy has absolutely no armor). You might need to check what kind of ammo you bring for the mission or bring a mix of both if you really want.
I hope they can keep this kind of quality up with their future updates

Attached: 1402251071820.png (500x371, 178.68K)

>are you going to play now?
can i press E to enjoy that girl's butt and give it a nice squeeze?

This is a known issue
>Patch 21474
>- Bullets currently do not penetrate fully through limbs. This means some lethal shots, i.e. headshots, may be completely stopped by the arms/hands in front of the face.
How in the hell this was allowed past QA (and by QA I mean the retarded paypigs who bought the "Supporter Edition) is mind boggling

is this ready or not?
when did they add civilian carry animations?

I will now play your game

I've been meaning to anyway

>How in the hell this was allowed past QA (and by QA I mean the retarded paypigs who bought the "Supporter Edition) is mind boggling
Because they spend all their time sucking off the devs in their special "supporters only" discord rather than actually playtesting.

You can carry suspects/civilians since the March update
It's a pretty retarded addition because SWAT would definitely not do that, at most they'd tell people to move to some specific place

Does CreamAPI work with this game's shitty scummy Supporter dlc? That's the only way I'll ever buy it.

It's not just you. I've had shirtless meth heads tank .300 and buckshot several times. Even had a couple tank headshots.

60gb isn't a big deal these days.

Any tips for online?