Gaming chairs are a fucking meme

Fucking retarded e-celebs all having this one made me think it was a good chair but no it's overpriced garbage. Do not buy Secretlabs, the chair is too hard and doesn't support your back

The secret labs titan Evo 2022 is a scam. I wouldn't pay more than $100 for it and I am generous

Attached: test-secretlab-titan-evo-2022.png (500x500, 109.7K)

life hack: sit on a chair with a pillow on the back. ideally, something with a cushioned seat, and neither too tall nor too short, and you're ready to go

In my day we pulled a dining room chair to the computer and sat on it. Sometimes with a cushion

> not buying a $2000 ergonomic office chair in 2022.

Attached: EiocuylXgAYRlsu.png (563x704, 305.32K)

This is literally me

Do NOT buy gaming chairs. They are modeled after seats in racing cars. Said seats are meant to handle high Gs during turnings to protect the driver. Why do you need something like that for sitting at a desk, often for many hours? I would like to buy a stupidly expensive chair, operator one perhaps. They are designed for desk use and many hours at them. Decent office chairs will do though.

$150 office chair is good enough

This. Herman Miller chairs are the way to go

No joke but you will not find a single instance in recorded history of a chair designer actually coming out and saying he sat on the chair he made

For real

>Herman Miller chairs are the way to go
I looked them up and this is some dumb pretentious bullshit. You are paying obscene money for some flimsy mesh contraption that looks like it'll last about a year and was probably assembled by Blue Peter presenters. Someone give some real suggestions.

Attached: bullshit.jpg (1609x695, 414.49K)

>spending thousands of dollars on a chair
kek. one of these is unironically the best option, it costs next to nothing and it's comfy and helps fix bad posture.

Attached: 1652020253097.jpg (226x223, 5.76K)

>the chair is too hard and doesn't support your back
if you want to 'support your back,' do push ups.

How is this correlated

they are fine as long as they are comfy cushions and not the rigid "racing seat" type of material.

Attached: chair.jpg (789x847, 48.98K)

These actually are the real deal. Go ask Any Forums and they'll all say the same thing. My old company's office had these, and they were really comfy and surprisingly sturdy, even the mesh parts. You can often find them secondhand from companies liquidating office supply.

ruh roh

Attached: 276229775_10216978579691445_1112161381469093035_n.jpg (1024x769, 119.89K)

arm rests are cringe

Can confirm, incredibly uncomfortable garbage that I unfortunately fell for.

>chair thread
Went to goodwill on thursday to donate an old printer. Came out with a slightly used steel case chair for $6

did this actually happen?

This fake pic is older than most people on this board now.

I like mine, op. Good for taking a nap while slacking off.

"Gaming" chairs aren't any different from regular ergonomic office/computer chairs. Although I've bought one that costs 200 euros and that's the maximum I was willing to give for a good computer chair (since my previous one died).