Last PS5 exclusive game released over a year ago (Ratchet and Clank)

>Last PS5 exclusive game released over a year ago (Ratchet and Clank)
>Only one game uses the SSD for gameplay functionality (Ratchet and Clank)
>In almost 2 years has a total of 5 exclusive games

Why ever buy console again?

Attached: D3051CBA-C8FC-4487-887B-FD622CCF4377.jpg (615x628, 52.5K)

You will never EVER get Bloodborne, nigger.

Miles cheaper than a pc and plays a lot of the same games. Calm down.

But I played it user. 7 years ago. What made you think of that?

ffxvi and persona 6 if it comes out this century

Imagine doing that to a PS5 instead of scalping the thing. Smooth brain retards

I think some mom did that to her sons PS5

It's a cawa dooty and fifa machine, like all consoles.

no one owns a ps5 except streamers.

Consoles are easy to steal and resell, PC aren't.

Attached: 377e967943dc76b88271825785598b61_400x400[1].jpg (400x400, 28.11K)

I would argue components like ram or graphics card would be worth more for their size and more likely to be available than consoles

I'm not a streamer....

It will happen eventually.

Attached: also on pc.png (917x1340, 1.24M)

>one game in 7 years
and snoys have the courage to talk shit about the cuphead dlc

>In almost 2 years has a total of 5 exclusive games

Already got it., on my PLAYSTATION 4.

>My console has one exclusive worth playing within the last 10 years

People paid scalpers $1000 for this disaster.

Attached: 1656236649949m.jpg (914x1024, 97.56K)

Not just that nobody wants to make games for this shit and everything will be censored and plus you get to see a bunch of diversity shit when you use the fucking menu. I might sell this piece of shit.

Bros...

Attached: 20220703_000858.jpg (1080x843, 77.28K)

>You will never EVER get Bloodborne, nigger.
you point is a ps4 game?

The Diversity Box is progressive user. Make mixed babies.

Are you one of those retards that thinks waiting three years to play the newest releases is a logical decision, in the age of internet spoilers?

You told him, Abner. Yet you forget that it's just another shitty Dark Souls, so there's no need to worry in the first place. Bought that shit game twice and it never improved.

Minus those things like account information, which GameStop will require you to provide proof of.

Also they dont even make events showing new games anymore they all blame it on covid

if you bought a console before there were enough games to make it worth the price for you, youre fucking retarded

>Are you one of those retards that thinks waiting three years to play the newest releases is a logical decision, in the age of internet spoilers?
No. What made you say that?

Why did they even bother releasing the PS5 so early instead of waiting till 2022 when they could have made it better or cheaper and actually have had some games in the first year?

The only upcoming PS5 exclusives are Spiderman, Wolverine and FF7 remake 2 and all 3 are likely 2024 except maybe spiderman which might be 2023.

Attached: frog.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

i dont think you whether those games were released now or then would have mattered. 3 of the 5 were launch games anyway, returnal and ratchet released at launch in 2022 wouldn't have saved it.

>it also plays games!

And what a horrible offering to wait for too. More spiderman...more children's comics superheros...more ff7 remake. yeesh, gaming sucks.

Yet somehow Sony still sells every single machine they can squeeze out of the factory. They created a very powerful brand.

Long gone are the ps2 days when sony released like 100 titles every month.

It's sad when the most hype things to wait for BOTW2, Bayonetta 3 and Metroid Prime 4.

Good god the future is bleak.

Not everyone has a high end pc, ps5 has exclusives and physical games

I'm not saying they didnt. I had ps1,ps2,ps3,psp,and ps4 all day 1. I just havent bothered to get ps5 yet as theres no games. I should add theres no games on the current xbox either. Basically current gen in general is very underwhelming.

I'm only hyped for indie games now.
Silksong is finally fucking happening.

>I enjoy stating basic universal truths

Thanks for your astounding analytical insight to the situation

Yes but the extra years could have let them make it either more powerful or cheaper or better design and whatnot

I'm playing alot of games on Switch. But. They're not Nintendo current big releases any of them. They're all AA and indie games, often from five years ago.

Baited, HARD.

The switch is shit too. I got one day 1 and the only games I've played on it are botw, mario odyssey, smash and metroid dread. Its like all 3 of the manufacturers decided to do bare minimum over the recent years.

Playstation was always riddled with problems, every single console. It's always been like this with Sony

i bait hard everyday thinking of u user uwu

Nah. PS1 and PS2 were great. PSP was great too

Attached: img.png (956x682, 30.69K)