This should not be allowed

Monster Hunter Rise 1.0.0 size on cartridge: 6.6 GB
Monster Hunter Rise 10.0.2 patch size on console: 10 GB

Total: 16.6 GB

The cartridges come in this variety of capacities: 1 GB, 2 GB, 4 GB, 8GB, 16 GB, 32 GB.
Potentital 64GB cartridge already in the works.

Capcom cheaped out again just because they exceeded the 16 GB cartridge by 600 MB and they didn't want to jump to 32 GB despite release of Sunbreak being full price. And they decided nothing more and nothing less than to use the same 8 GB cartridge with the 1.0.0 version, nothing patched.

If you're going to cheap out, you just release Sunbreak as a separate game instead of DLC in order to fit it on a 16 GB cartridge.

Lately few physical releases happen this way anymore on Switch because the price of cartridges has dropped significantly over the years. I love your games Capcom, but this is bullshit and terrible from a customer rights viewpoint.

First Monster Hunter that is impossible to physically own fully. Iceborne included everything on the disc.

Attached: J38QJCs.jpg (3120x2952, 1.9M)

have sex

What an autistic piece of shit you are. Thats why i buy digital.

I think in around 1-2 hours hopefully.

>Monster Hunter Rise 1.0.0 size on cartridge: 6.6 GB
>Monster Hunter Rise 10.0.2 patch size on console: 10 GB
Those 2 size don't simply get additioned, because a lot of it is patching and replacing already existsing data, the total size is less that 16.6

You don't belong here if you have any kind of problem with getting autistic about videogames

>why isn't this DLC on disk?!
How the times have changed.

As far as I know, the only 32 GB carts for Switch are Dragon Quest Heroes 1+2, The Witcher 3 and the Atelier Dusk Trilogy and Mysterious Trilogy. Not even Nintendo has ever used it.

You are genuinely retarded to assert that these are the same issue.

I'm sure they could have done something to make it fit on the 16GB cartridge. In fact, it's possible they wouldn't have had to do anything at all, as this user says.
It's worse than what the OP says. They didn't want to increase the cartridge size to 16 GB from 8 GB. And the release is full price.

Dude, Capcom is so greedy they released the Megaman Legacy Collection 1+2 on Switch with just the first on cart (376 MB) and the second as a download code (3.2 GB) so they could use the 1 GB cart instead of the 4 GB one.

>doesn't add HR quests for village
>unfinished game
>2 fucking map
>no more gunner armors
>game is empty

What a scam. But even more unjustifiable with current cartridge costs 5 years after console launch.

>Capcom cheaped out
no offence bro but literally everything about nintendo products is really fucking cheap

Thanks for posting, I'm sure they do this to kill second hand and force you to pay for their update. I pirated ff7 remake dlc for the same reason. Release a "new" game full price and put old game + code in a box is shit behavior.
Not buying a code in a box. not paying for something with no value.

>plastic with data good
>paper with data bad

You will own nothing and you will be happy

>This should not be allowed.
I will admit I was miffed when I heard that the physical copy did not include a cart with all the shit pre extended patch content. ended up double dipping since I found out it was just going to be a collectible with a DLC code. hopefully they release a complete hard copy one day. highly doubful

No Nintendo-published game has ever done this crap.
>plastic with 16 GB of a playable game offline good
>paper with the equivalent of 1 KB of a string printed for dowloading a game over the internet bad
Yes, you get it.
Please I-own-nothing-and-I'm-happy-zoomers, refrain from replying to this thread. The education system is no longer good enough in any country to make your opinion worthwhile.

>>plastic with data good
>>paper with link to data bad
ftfy
don't answer them in good faith when they are obviously shitposting. I mean shid im drunk after 3 carting had to shame quit didn't take a good break but i could tell it was user being a faggot

Plastic with data, you own and can play on multiple devices, lend to friends or sell . Good
Paper with code that redirect to data you download once. Bad
"Art" painting or picture you own. Good
Nft url that redirect to png stored on someone's on a server. Bad

It's literally that simple