Now that we all know Sonic's stance, what's Mario's stance on abortion?

Now that we all know Sonic's stance, what's Mario's stance on abortion?

Attached: 1656708469171.png (2160x2160, 122.22K)

Mama Mia.

Majima says Women's rights.

Attached: 555587aa4cd4a2822dc7a06e70ca998f(1).jpg (1125x1100, 141.97K)

Mario literally throws eggs as weapons. What do you think his stance is?

Ten thousand bucks says their employees are required to be vaccinated to work there

>having safe and effective protection from a deadly virus is a bad thing
NEETs might be able to get away with being anti-vaxxers but those of us who work for a living had no problem getting the jab. Two more weeks tho right?

The only protection I need from a virus is to get the virus once

>user was found dead of a heart attack later that day.

Tell that to people with Dengue fever.

>there are STILL people who think getting extra protection against a virus is bad

But will SEGA stand up to male genital mutilation? I think not!

Attached: badmario64 - Copy.jpg (420x420, 28.06K)

>take the vaccine that gives you AIDS so you have a 30% lower chance of getting a cold

>extra protection
Like not being obese and malnourished chain smoker?

You can live with AIDS for 80 years. You can die from the cold in 5 days.

Sega Japan probably doesn't even know about it

Mario ain't that big of a sore loser

Attached: Daisy's butt.png (1097x900, 1.45M)

lol fuck them, human rights were restored to the unborn

Attached: IMG_20220625_200603_317.jpg (568x482, 44.78K)

IS THIS THE "AND I TAKE-A YOUR BABY" VIDEO? PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE A COPY OF IT SOMEWHERE

This.

I'll never understand anti vaccine rhetoric on Any Forums. The site is literally chock full of assclowns who use a vpn, an IP spoofer, and 50 other gorillion layers of protection so that "the big bad guvment can't arrest me for thought crimes and cp" thinking like they're some kinda internet VVIP when the morons don't even amount to a blip on any law enforcement agent's radar.

Woah woah woah user, you can't expect someone to actually clean up their act. I'm going to have to report you to the thought police for that.

Japan is the last country on Earth that should care about abortions.

He'd never support abortions. Not even if Bowser got all the princesses pregnant. Or chestburster pregnant.

Someone make a animation of Sonic doing a drop dash on a womans pregnant belly and causing gorey chunks of baby bits to fly out of her cunt.