So Jacob was the reason why all of this happened in the first place, because he thought he had another chance with Emma...

So Jacob was the reason why all of this happened in the first place, because he thought he had another chance with Emma. Why didn't he go for his "best friend forever" Kaitlyn?

Attached: How-To-Save-Kaitlyn.jpg (800x450, 50.88K)

Kaitlyn was into Ryan, for whichever reason

You mean Dylan was into him.

Attached: The Hag of Hacketts Quarry.jpg (1280x720, 113.21K)

Did they rip the London Tipton model yet? I want to see her butthole and feet.

>Dudebro character is the cause of ensuing events
>Has no redemption arc or character growth
Wtf this is a clear downgrade from Until Dawn

Downgrade from Mike who was best dude.

You can get all seventeen characters in this game killed if you know what you're doing, even a unique ending newspaper for it.

Still there not as great as Until Dawn's characters.

Attached: 1656796087172.jpg (1200x675, 75.39K)

Obviously, I'm just saying you can get literally everyone killed. If you play your cards right, two mutual kills can be achieved to kill off the remaining survivors.

Nice

Attached: jacob-the-quarry.gif (280x498, 636.09K)

Why did the Hackets continue with the summer camp when they knew the danger it caused.

What's even the ebil creature this time, Werewolves?

They needed the money, considering the other members of the Hacketts, I'm pretty sure if anyone else tried to fill in for Chris, there would be a lot of concerned parent calls, especially for Travis.
Yeah the awoos did it.

Wouldn't it be cooler if the reason they were stuck was randomized or could depend on your actions, instead of one dumbass always doing it because he could get over some girls puss?

It wasn't even because of the horny, it was because he wanted a legit relationship with a girl who made it clear it was a fling because he's a big manchild who doesn't understand a hint. Pretty sure Jacob is autistic because of that.

Everyone liked Mike when his first reaction to his gf getting clearly grabbed by a monster was to be a chad and chase after it with a gun instead of running away or shitting his pants.

Some characters only have like 2 ways to die
It's retarded and boring

It probably was their own way to keep a cover so no one would know their secret. It felt like the entire game was rushing the player to get to the end and forget about characters and their development.

Attached: 1656140522024.gif (640x410, 2.58M)

I don't disagree it's boring and because of that it's really easy for some characters to live.

>Summer's over...summer's over and you're nothing...she doesn't want you...nobody does, nobody wants you! AAHHHHHH!

If you don't infect Emma I'm pretty sure abi only has one opportunity to die

I'd have liked it if other characters could pair up than the canon groups. Kaitlyn goes with Laura, Ryan with Dylan. Laura gets bitten by Chris instead of Max, etc.

You're correct, if Emma isn't infected and Abi shoots Nick she's inside the safe lodge for the rest of the night, which makes me remember how fucking pointless the fix the car quest Kaitlyn and Dylan did is. All that happens is that they get put into more unnecessary danger.

Dinner

Attached: 20177964-567C-434C-AE71-0DA608BAA8EE.jpg (3264x2448, 2.31M)

based food poster

>Jacob!

Attached: The-Quarry-How-to-Save-Kaitlyn.jpg (700x400, 55.9K)

This game fucking sucked. Until Dawn had its jank and dumb shit but everything was turned up to 11 here.
The most frustrating part is how little choice you actually have and how little changes.