Real Steam Sale Thread

Whatch buyin'?

Attached: 1656773262059.png (2530x362, 157.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/292630/Uriels_Chasm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't buy games

Thinking about getting this, but I'm not sure. Any anons play it? How does it work, is it a rogulite?

Attached: jeu-steam-highfleet-cover.jpg (600x835, 169.64K)

What do you guys think my wife would like?

Are there any good troll games to send to people. I used to send people bad rats but i feel like that's an old joke.

What does she usually play?

What does she play, usually?

is it good?

Attached: fireandice.jpg (460x215, 33.19K)

She played a lot of this game called You and Me and Her

store.steampowered.com/app/292630/Uriels_Chasm/

It's a sort of kusoge but actually kinda good.

Any big-eyed wistful school days lesbian overtone adventure would work, I think.

What are some good ONLINE/Multiplayer games or games with good online features to buy?
Single player, i can pretty much pirate anything i want so not bothered about those.

Attached: 1641541566233.jpg (1280x720, 91.4K)

Recommend me a multiplayer game where I can feel like an important part of a team.

Left 4 Dead
Deep Rock Galactic
Vermintide
Town of Salem
RE6

RE3 worth buying or pirating?

Should I buy the metro series? I liked playing the stalker games. I watched some gameplay clips on yourube but metro just seems like a cutscene /quicktime fest. Is it actually emotional or scary like people say it is?

Attached: 441582F8-4676-446D-99F4-E930FEE38E69.gif (1920x1152, 1.59M)

My controller is in repair. Anything good and cheap for KB+M?

Maybe a shooter I can pick up & play that doesn't require much autism, dunno how else to put it

Attached: 1531789607038.jpg (640x480, 38.29K)

Yeah, it's a decent game. I can't compare it to the original because even though I'm old enough, I didn't play it then.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger. One extra mechanic: slowdown. Otherwise it's Wild West shooty shooty with wet-sounding cartoonish head-blood splashes. Just make sure to set affinity in Task Manager to no more than ten cores, or it won't start.

Attached: cart.jpg (634x512, 36.45K)

metro series is pretty mediocre honestly.

Neat game but already played it, thanks for the rec though

Where do I find valkyrie profile in my steam? It doesn't show up?

No one is gifting games?

Pavlov VR base game playable characters are ONLY WHITE! Almost all custom workshop map playable characters are ONLY WHITE!
Most populated VR multiplayer shooter.
Base game modes include: Search and Destroy, classic CounterStrike; Deathmatch, no surprise here; Team Deathmatch, no surprise here; Trouble in Traitor Town, Traitors are secretly marked to kill innocents and innocents survive traitor betrayal; Hunt, catch a super disturbing invisibility freak; Prop Hunt, assume appearing as one of the map props or hunt those hiding as props; Gun, score one kill with each gun.
Weapon sets include modern and World War two. World war two includes tanks.

Attached: PavlovSummerSale2022十九.png (2024x940, 1.07M)

You start.

You could at least update it so people actually fall for it.

Worth buying on sale. Its at least better than Village, but its still lazily made and short.

Unless you tell us what kind of games she like, black cocks.

Tell me a joke that will make me genuinely laugh and I might.

What do you call Magic Johnson in a wheelchair?

Looking for short fun indies that look like trash to most people but are actually awesome.

Can anyone recommend a good horror game or game similar to tales of arise?

Tell me

Attached: E94F632B-83F9-4042-8875-21CC35462254.gif (498x300, 907.7K)