Should I try the Nu-Doom games? You guys speak highly of them

Should I try the Nu-Doom games? You guys speak highly of them

Attached: e1ae9390e2dfdd8b656131d8a36f1577.jpg (1904x1960, 463.27K)

Fuck no. Bethesda completely ruined DOOM franchise for all eternity with that shit.
Sorry fuckers, but DooM is supposed to be a first-person SHOOTER, NOT some cinematic first-person melee-finisher with platforming sections, pseudo-regenerating health, RPG mechanics, small enemy mobs and arenas, and no modding tools whatsoever.

they are better than boomer doom

>literally nobody plays them any more
Yeah, that sure convinced me.

I wish i could look like that i could be natty even if i'm a boy?! :O

uh oh gramps

Attached: BOOMERS BTFO.jpg (1077x1242, 397.91K)

Doom 2016 is good, Eternal sucks ass.

Attached: 1583541603912.jpg (1500x2000, 391.85K)

where is the futa cock

I actually like doom 2016's multiplayer. Pretty decent.

No, unless you got a surgery to change your bone structure to a female's

Yes but be aware that Doom Eternal mogs 2016 so hard it makes it literally unplayable.

show me a female that looks like OP including titties that big on a muscle girl

Where is prboom+ in that list? No one plays doom without that or gzdoom. You faggots think nu doom is hard and ha nt ever touched sunlust on ultra violence.

>Doom 2016 is good
2016 is trash and every fight is solved by Gauss / SSG.

2016 is really fun. Eternal is a weird slog. They crammed in platforming sections and all this lore, it's honestly a turn-off. I don't need to know that doomguy belongs to this ancient order of warriors and that he was given special powers for distinguishing himself. The character is way cooler when all you know is that he's very very angry and that demons fear him, with his backstory and abilities left up in the air, unanswered.
2016 is an easy recommend, I'd never tell anybody to go for Eternal.

In my mouth.

Ok but what other games are there anyway
>le boomer shooters
Not a real genre.

DOOM Eternal is pretty good

If you buy into the game's concepts (like the glory kills and shit) you're in for a threat. Those concepts seem odd at first for a DOOM game, but you get used to them and they make a lot of sense. They are very gamey

DOOM Eternal is better than DOOM 2016

Yes they're good, fuck no taste niggers like

Yeah bro, i compiled the nu-doom games in one image so you never forget the correct order to play them, have fun!

Attached: 4.jpg (3220x2216, 1.44M)

First 3 are cringe.

2016 is a shitty reboot, Eternal is a good game based on the shitty reboot. Neither of them really play like the originals.

They're fun though

>boom wads
>fun
no

Can you please elaborate? What happened to your experience

Absolutely fucking not, play doom 1 and 2.