COME BACK

COME BACK

Attached: WoW.jpg (800x1132, 199.65K)

Everlook.

Attached: EbrIboBWAAAPCRX.jpg (1200x800, 115.07K)

Only way I'd play WoW again is if I could time travel back to 2004

stay dead

Only if you give me a time machine

Part of me will always miss it no matter what because it was a pretty integral part of my youth. But man it's done, all of the people who made it are gone on to other things, and the ones left in charge have no idea what they are doing.

needs to launch NOW NOW NOW

Give me the instanced content and gameplay of early Cata with the open structure and social dynamics of vanilla and I'll play again.

I'm free of wow now user, I refuse to ever return

i will never give this company a single dime again

I breathed the copium up until the Dragonflight reveal. First patch of BfA drove me away from subbing, and SL kept me away. DF really drove the dagger in that WoW is never coming back, for me. I am glad I had WoW, I got to play it when video games were pariah-markers and when it was mainstream. I got to grind content, RP, hit max level and raid, and get mounts both terrestrial and aerial.

Why are they pushing this game so hard recently? Is it unironically worth trying? I keep getting ads everywhere for the revamped newcomer experience or whatever.

Unless you can hop in a time machine back to 2004-2008 or so, no. It's absolute garbage today.

newsflash: if it's not run by sweaty balding male nerds of the white or asian persuasion then it's going to be FUCKING SHIT. end of

>Your boys club is over, bigots
Such a shame

Attached: 1656617714511.png (773x663, 522.93K)

Damn is it that bad? Thought about giving the trial a go.

i wish i enjoyed playing the same game over and over again

Attached: 2063a1fe82a2e776d23fd9bf9a27e9497db39f78b6dddb4163be5c3b4674df03.jpg (1242x675, 51.94K)

Turtle WoW has been fun with their little additions

I'm waiting for fresh Atlantiss TBC so I can play with my old guild. if it flops probably won't touch WoW again
neverlook

Currently leveling an Arms Warrior on there. The struggle is real, but it's just so good.

Attached: 1541044724884.png (225x259, 110.27K)

I'll do what I always do
>new PS releases
>rush rogue or druid to level 35 for gnomish engineering
>get death ray, MC cap, rocket helm
>kill people in STV for a week
>uninstall

Fuck off you brain dead retards.

It's seriously not that bad. It's one of the most developed games in existence. It lost basically all of it's soul along the way... but lets be honest, it's not that bad. People who say it's awful are people who played back in the day. But if you've never played it then it is absolutely worth trying. First time playing WoW is a really fun experience that you'll thoroughly enjoy. The rest of us are just sad that we'll never experience that first journey again.

Play something else you spastic, WoW is dead because the people who made it what it was are long gone.

I hate WoW, I want warcraft 3 custom games back, back before DOTA destroyed everything. That was probably the death of gaming for me, when all the creative unique games got swarmed by endless sweaty dota games.

Classic WoW was great for the first month or two until you realize the worst part of WoW is and has always been other players.

Tryharding neckbeards requiring you to minmax world buffs, optimize all your gear, denying you from groups for not playing the right class, all whilst the bosses can be beaten by anyone with half a brain. The community really just minmax the fun out of the game.

Where is the fucking alpha?

Solved meta is the Achilles heel of classic MMO servers

if i never want to engage with grinding/raiding/dungeons but love architecture, can I just walz through every zone and expansions like its nothing?

Sneed

it was 90% solved on private servers yet no one acted like retailniggers who play classic act today. wish we just stayed on private servers forever

Endgame is trash no matter which expansion you play. Leveling on an active pvp server is the only way to have fun.

Purging players buffs as a shaman at raid entrances was hilarious

Likely cause private servers draw in people who actually want to play for fun, while the official is the same retail tryhards

>the most developed games in existence
huh?