I don't understand American SJWs

I don't understand American SJWs.
they get mad seeing beautiful women in Japanese games while pushing ugly women in their games.
what's the purpose of losing potential buyers over this?

Attached: file.png (1200x900, 2.4M)

Buyers?

She looks like she fits in this universe though.

For that delicious BlackRock funding

played a bit, was being bossed around by multiple women the entire time, knew it was feminist

What you're describing doesn't actually happen. Companies make decisions based on metrics and design-data from focus groups. The whole "SJWs ruinin' mah vidya by complaining on Twitter!!!1" is the brain-rot talking.

>beautiful women in Japanese games
What you mean is "Why doesn't the game make hentai games with HH-cup female characters that constantly talk like they want to fuck me (because that's what sells to Japanese incel otakus...)".

She's not ugly tho

>t.

Attached: wy76ijus7nb21.jpg (1022x728, 188.87K)

Cait isn't ugly

it's called ESG - Environmental Social Governance. kikes spend a lot of money to woke & broke tranny devs to send the message and they have more money than you have patience.

you obviousely never heard of larry fink, blackrock or esg score

>what's the purpose of losing potential buyers over this?
This thread. You seethed so hard over them shitting on beauty that you felt forced to make this thread. That’s their purpose. To piss you off. And they succeded
>b-but they’re losing money
the company is losing money, not the employees. they don’t care about the conpany atall

Why yes I am meat, how did you knew?

>potential buyers
Revenue earned from buyers is chump change, literally nothing compared to revenue earned from investors.
Investors in West now only invests in companies with high esg score.

Waifufags aren't real fans.

There isn't a single person that would've bought Gears 5 because
>WHOA HOT CHICK
Shoehorning sex appeal into a series that never had it is pointless

is pointless AND can only serve to potentially alienate existing fans.

It's especially dumb because Cait is pretty anyway. So it's literally what said.

Are you actalually fucking retarded or just pretending?

>ompanies make decisions based on metrics and design-data from focus groups
almost every franchise that went with ugly women flopped and died while Nintendo who keeps making coomer bait characters generate billions by the second

Government give enormous amount of money to devs for including certain themes. No amount of buyers can compete with that kind of cash.