MMO

It's easily fixed; equipment durability should cost sometimes-expensive materials, and this causes a huge amount of options to be available (roles; professions; opportunity for NPC likes). Better still is full loot (on PvP servers).

Leveling should be replaced with equipment; in already existent games, development should make equipment not wanted active into skins; quests can award a currency for items.

Getting something should be as simple as going to the AH; and if you can only afford low quality equipment, you can go out to map-announced, intelligently-respawning PvE that leads to important locations (such as strategic landscapes and to cities) and that drops base pieces, vehicles, and god loot.

Attached: Multiplayer.png (800x600, 21.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Getting something should be as simple as going to the AH;
ah is what killed mmos, you dont know what you're talking about nigger

oh my god, get banned already you mentally ill freak

MMOs should go back to being social games. They've always had terrible gameplay and always will.

It allows characters to trade items while doing other activities.

Community.

WoW has some of the best gameplay in the industry; PvP is some of the most deep.

Attached: Objectivity - Spatial Intensity.png (613x113, 13.17K)

Oh god this fucker again. No one wants to play your P2W shit. It's the rawest form of P2W ever known to man. You think "outskilling" thousands of dollars on gear is a thing? You think losing all your shit because you spent less than the fucker in front of you is fun?

>It allows characters to trade items while doing other activities.
exactly it's an efficiency trap that ruins mmos, you will be instantly able to get best in slots because u dont need to get them or search for someone whos selling one, u just buy everything u need instantly.

>No one wants to play your P2W shit. It's the rawest form of P2W ever known to man. You think "outskilling" thousands of dollars on gear is a thing? You think losing all your shit because you spent less than the fucker in front of you is fun?
I hadn't mentioned anything similar in this thread, but here's an image. Botting happens anyway, so legitimacy (it should be included with the game) is fairness. It's also *content* because you should be able to take their items, and thus the most efficient method of botting is watching in case somebody attacks, leading to actually increased player counts; freeing up personal intrigues leads to satisfaction and loyalty; players enjoying themselves would have them playing more. This ties into availability of equipment for often experiencing varied playstyles and intense power. ..A real money auction house would allow players to make money, freeing up reliance on a job. A lot of people have plenty of money.

>you will be instantly able to get best in slots because u dont need to get them or search for someone whos selling one, u just buy everything u need instantly.
And?

Attached: Legitimizing Botting and RMEs.png (800x600, 32.02K)

and your game will be just as shit as every other modern mmo where no one interacts with anyone

So which eastern European shithole do you hail from?

mobas arent mmos

Guild Wars had the best PvP.

is for this:

>and your game will be just as shit as every other modern mmo where no one interacts with anyone
MOBAs have a simple NPC item shop where you can buy whatever you can afford, and they're some of the most played games.

>mobas aren't mmos
So?

I didn't like how simple the class gameplay is. How many abilities per character?

Attached: Playstyles.png (800x600, 37.18K)

>how simple the class gameplay
lol...

From all the shit I've seen in your past threads, this is probably going to be the shittiest MMO out there IF you decide to make it.

oklahoma. this poster is Ian the Nutriments Nigger, a known Any Forums and Any Forums spammer suffering from severe autism caused in part by his diet of meal replacement shakes: for the last 8 years, instead of eating, he has been dosing himself with DOZENS of black market stimulants as part of a daily regimen, and this cocktail has rendered him hyperactive to the point of sleeplessness and erectile dysfunction. he doxed himself in a /qa/ thread a few months ago which he made to complain to site staff about their constant rangebanning and thread deletion.

this is one of many excellent recent threads if you want to learn more about Ian, the Barneyfag of Any Forums: arch b4k co/v/thread/603482240

Attached: the shakes.png (1818x413, 66.65K)

>>So?
different type of game, different impact
for your sake i hope you're baiting

>[Didn't answer the question].
It's 10. I guess I'm not trying to learn another game that's not going to have what I want for economy. It's fun meeting people in WoW.

Not specific.

That's not a shake I make.

Doxxing is against the rules; you're basically reverse avatar-posting; and it's off topic.

It obviously doesn't limit communication in a very appreciable manner. You haven't posted an argument as to why you're critiquing it. People can group up for actually fun gameplay, and flipping on the AH is one of the best playstyles and ways to make money.

Attached: 'fun'.png (612x215, 40.51K)

Nigga, you're the one who doxxed yourself during one of your meltdowns after getting (rightfully) banned.

>meltdowns
Stop exaggerating.

>(rightfully) banned
I don't believe you.

You're still not in the right.

I couldn't agree more with the op pic.
You may think games don't entertain you anymore and the reason is because you, in some time of your life, have played a multiplayer game.
It is like a drug, when you try a stronger drug than the one you are used, you don't find pleasure anymore in the weak one.

Attached: attention please.png (1201x899, 1.69M)

As other anons have repeatedly tried to explain to you, Ian, your behavior is easily recognizable and you've been doing the same things over and over for almost a decade now. The moderators and admins have persistently banned you and deleted your spam for most of your adult life, and it's not just because you're an unwelcome annoyance, but also because they recognize how vulnerable you are, and how quickly YOU can become a more compelling topic than anything on the site.

You don't realize that the constant bans and bullying from the site's userbase should serve as warnings to you that you need to change your habits before this escalates. You are not a misunderstood genius who posts on Any Forums 100 times a day in order to educate the video game industry insiders on the secrets of immortality and perfect boners, you are a comical retard who is too mentally ill to recognize that you're malfunctioning. You are at risk of becoming the next Chris Chan. If people start prank calling your elderly parents, what's going to happen, Ian? Do you think they'll stop paying for your Internet and psychoactive drug supplements? Please think about what you're doing.

Attached: 603498784.png (554x255, 27.68K)

>It's 10. I guess I'm not trying to learn another game
I wasn't even talking about GW2, which is why I said 'had' as in past tense.
Retard. Faggot. You're a fucking cocksmoker idiot.

>As other anons have repeatedly tried to explain to you
You consistently use this as an out to post the most stupid nonsense. Stop screenshotting and reposting your own off-topic material.

I don't spam: I'm not harassing; I'm not making money; and the posts are quality. If a thread isn't up, this deserves to be on the board.

Nobody comes into a thread they're intrigued with discussing and wants that there.