What's the zoomer equivelant to this?

What's the zoomer equivelant to this?

Attached: funny-memes-wholesome-memes-gaming-memes-memes.jpg (1000x1020, 167.8K)

Going on on Tiktok and saying fr fr no cap

They still do that.

Scrolling through Reddit and Twitter for 20 hours looking for memes to post in their discord.

Zoomers watching streamers play their game they can't afford because they wasted it all on sub money

going on youtube and watching elsa and spider-man play in a ball pit with the game's main character

Watching video game essays and posting about ecelebs on reddit and Any Forums

They own the digital editions of the consoles and just dl the games

watching a let's play and then bitching about the game on Any Forums

looking at ads on their console of choice's dashboard whilst waiting for a 70GB patch to download

Attached: 1656379054006.webm (390x460, 203.27K)

I did this and I'm a zoomer, I distinctly remember doing this with Pokemon White and being excited to catch and use Zekrom

Attached: 869e8fd8b5dd99128d6e458470c85255e89a470d_hq.gif (200x200, 71.5K)

Watching the same Tiktok/Youtube short on repeat

Remember in 2016 when "millennial" was used to refer to increasingly younger and younger people? RSE is zoomer core.

This is remarkably accurate.

Attached: too_sad.jpg (225x225, 8.58K)

Reading tips and secrets for the game on my phone while waiting for it to finish downloading
t. zoomer

Getting groomed on discord as they listen to the new rap beat that dropped.

For me it was renting snes games at the movie store. I was already in my teens during xbox playing on my own pc, Pentium 4 and GF4Ti./spoiler]

reading game wiki while the game downloads

Literally just that but instead it's for the Nintendo DS. In fact pretty sure this tweet made by a zoomer.

I can remember that with that exact game: the place, the weather, the car. Fuck.

Another memory I have was buying the Oblivion 5-year anniversary metal box thing that came packaged with a super ragged-out strategy guide for about $10. I remember reading it while playing the game and constantly being amazed by all the cool shit you could find and do, like going a guild of mages, become a vampire, and travel the realm of a god of madness. Never in all my years have I been able to replicate that feeling of sheer wonderment towards anything.

Attached: JPClkW3.jpg (1024x768, 190.02K)

>using walkthroughs for games ever
back in my day we used to be stuck on a level for days or even weeks, even closing the game for a few months only to come back to it and cracking it. Zoomers are so spoiled with technology, but it's kind of ironic they're also the generation that can't fend for themselves. God I hate faggots like you.

Attached: 1656771345450.jpg (229x377, 26.67K)

Unless you grew up gaming in the 80's you're outright lying. You always had access to information you just never sought it out. Or you just never had internet access but that's a personal problem.

Reading through the patchnotes while the game updates