Girl wants to come over

guys, i am freaking the fuck out. i have a friend from class who is coming over in 10 minutes. we are going to play video games together. i dont know if she likes me or not. how do i turn this gaming session into a fuck session?!

Attached: 35672CE1-D4D4-452A-AA53-7CA1AB0AA6D4.jpg (1242x1418, 1.11M)

what the fuck is this underage normalfag shit
apple toddlers should be publicly executed

Show her your paperback doujin collection

Built for big black cock. Imagine her getting BLACKED.

Attached: expand the image.png (723x510, 17.71K)

discord link?

Fuck off to with this shittly veiled garbage thread.

FAGGOTS

Miyeon is for black bulls! Miyeon best girl!

Attached: 1652482693147.png (617x874, 843.63K)

play progressively more and more sexy games until you guys start having sex without her even knowing

Don't. Just play games.

um, sweaty we are playing VIDEO GAMES if you were too stupid to understand that. wow you must have a tiny cock too because you’re acting like a little bitch and a snitch. get the fuck out of my thread before i rape your mom, lil cock faggot snitch bitch

not your blog faggot

Just go lay down in traffic.

>how do i turn this gaming session into a fuck session?!
don't, you're trying to force things. just don't be a sperg, try to listen for cues if she wants to push things, and let it happen naturally.

then why are you reading it

Relax and have fun op

Get her in a situation where she has to choose to sit next to you or not. If she does, she likes you :) idk how to turn that into a fuck secession though lol

all fields

rape

this reminds of me of that one smashfag that made a spreadsheet of cheesy pickup lines to say for every character/move in the game depending on the girl's mood

Someone post this plox sounds lolzy