Sunbreak

Sunbreak appreciation/seethe thread 308 - post you're charms edition

Attached: you are charms.jpg (1280x720, 278.25K)

Is there a new melding option?

Attached: sailor.jpg (3840x2160, 1.62M)

The new medic palico secret skill (the bat) is fucking busted.

Yea, it only unlocks later on into MR, I think after the 6 star boss if I recall. Let's you random meld rarity 8 to 10 charms, with a new recycle option for rarity 8 or above

>granny panties
no thanks

Attached: Mixed.png (279x438, 160.62K)

OK

QS talismans seem to be the easiest to get.

Attached: LSgodtalisman.jpg (263x546, 55K)

Holy mother of shit Shagaru is hard as fuck. I've been clearing MR fairly easily so far but I've triple carted to this buff bastard 3 times now.

Who is this qt? Color scheme reminds me of image related.

Attached: MH4-Little_Miss_Forge_Render_001.png (271x478, 124.91K)

I was glad to finally get a decent one, was cucked all through base rise without a decent qs one, on a related note QS feels so nice with greatsword with power sheathe

Picked up a 2 rapid up 2 evade extender which I've been loving for my bow set todah, only has 1 slots on it though sadly

The new smithy in sunbreak, well remembered user, it pays reference to your image when you first talk to her, something about her clothes fashioned after a smithy from a distant land

Just played through base rise and am MR2
Holy hell was base rise shit. I'm convinced now all the super pro rise people were shit posters or delusional
Sunbreak is p.good. crazy how much those slight moveset adjustments help make it feel so much better. Still think the stages need more real verticality. Like yeah I can climb everything and there's some lore but that's it. Have a rath fight me on the top of a mountain

Interesting. I never played MH4 but I did masturbate to a doujin featuring her once upon a time.

kill all them rathalos reskins yet bros?

2 EE feels like too much for Bow
Puts you too far out for Close Range coating most of the time it feels like

Is it just having lvl 4 slots or does it actually have better rates for getting higher skill levels or things like that?

2-2-1

Recovery Up 2

Paralysis Resistance 2

I got this in HR, I haven't unlocked the new Melding Option, because all the cool stuff is in late MR.

Whats with the fucked up progression of this game?
Why do they put high tier monsters on low level quests?
Why the fuck does every monster now behave like Tigrex?

I like 2 with dodgebolt l, but you can get away with 1 - way too much like you say with charging sidestep. 2 for me is the sweetspot on most weapons, gives you enough range to roll out of attacks and makes wire bug dashing feel great

I'm not sure about rates etc yet sorry user

Yea it's annoying not having access to new melding until the end of the sunbreak campaign

No I'm waiting for mh6

I just got this, idk if 3 crit eye was possible with rarity 7

Attached: crit.jpg (1280x720, 238.81K)

Yeah it was possible. I have one myself