He's right about this

He's right about this.

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-132455.png (1379x752, 481.17K)

tldr

just some of /vmg/ leaking into Any Forums again, feel free to ignore.

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-132758.png (1373x983, 183.55K)

Since Covid game developers started taking it easy. Everything is delayed or TBA. There are hardly any games coming to any system.

We're getting Xenoblade and Splatoon before the end of the year, the problem is variety and not lack of content. Nintendo put out loads of titles this year, they're just mediocre generally. Only Kirby is worth playing.

Imagine thinking a year with a new Pokemon release will be unsuccessful for Nintendo, not even counting the surprise hit of Legends Arceus
Prior to the botw2 delay, there would have been a Zelda, a Splatoon, a 3D Kirby, TWO major Pokemon releases, a Xenoblade, a fan favorite Mario Sports revival and many many other smaller titles.
And yet people STILL COMPLAIN because it doesn't match their HIGHLY SPECIFIC TASTES.
Please, for the love of God, find a new hobby.

Attached: 71e.png (1280x720, 685.29K)

Does this guy even like video games? Probably only plays Mario and Zelda LMAO

Attached: 1656271434763.jpg (350x360, 36.67K)

Why are Mariofags like this? How can the GameCube be your "favorite console" when you've never played Residential Evil 4? Soul Calibur? Metal Gear Solid? The Mario games on GCN aren't even that good.

Attached: Screenshot_20220702-133820.png (2245x1330, 3.54M)

Nintendo how you dont have any game this year?

No, those 30 games doesn't count because I don't like them.

Dunno what you mean bro, Sunshine is the best game ever made bar none.
Only FAGGOTS hate it because they got filtered by some of the more challenging bonus stages.

Attached: 1501875886243.png (640x760, 539.2K)

The camera is shit and the controls suck. The game was made so artificially easy as a consequence, so then they had to add those challenge stages to actually provide any sense of challenge. Even then Galaxy is better. Cope

Go back to getting giantess art you homo and leave the video game discussion to people who actually play the games.

you can't criticize nintendo on Any Forums sister

>what happened to the first two years of the wii
why can't he move on?

you do realize that like every mario game for the last 20 years had a very easy main of stages then difficult bonus stages?
its apart of the formula so that normalfags & kids can play them too

>Galaxyfag calling anyone elses game easy when the Starspin exists
Die.

I grew up with Sunshine and have beaten it dozens of times since I was like eight. It was only good because I was a GameCube kiddy. Even its contemporary competition like Jak, Ratchet, and Sly Cooper are better platformers. Again, cope.

>GC kid grew into a furry
Many such cases.

He legitimately made several hundred thousand dollars and was one of the most subbed to gaming YouTubers in like 2008, this is why he likes the Wii. Reminds him when he got rich doing practically nothing. He seethes constantly that to be a creator on YouTube now you must create content consistently and put in effort

>the only games that exist in my tiny world are first-party Nintendo games that sell over a million copies

Buy Neon White and shut the fuck up

Looks bad

He's bitching about pokemon being the same shit when he seemingly didn't get arceus which was a pokemon game that actually did different shit than the main game. He also completely disregards games because they don't cater to his taste, his rant isn't about nintendo not putting out big games this year but not putting out big games that he personally cares about.

Honestly I don't get why he abandoned his gaming channel for this if he only ever makes gaming content and bitches about games anyway

he's mentally unstable

What

Attached: Screenshot_20220627-095851.png (1370x651, 161.87K)

>Fire Emblem, Xenoblade, and Bayonetta are niche
>Wave Race, F-Zero, Pikmin, Chibi Robo, etc. somehow aren't

Attached: 1588228003837.png (491x500, 960.06K)

when he said crazy for the second time I stopped reading

what is the name of this mental illness?