Mega Man Battle Network

Just emulate it.

Attached: mm.png (995x705, 743.38K)

Soniabros...

Attached: 1656765590197.png (508x382, 256.45K)

Depends on how much they change.

They gonna give us the DS versions of 1 and 5?

lolno

I'mma do both and play Shanghai.exe

No Chicken God, no buy

Attached: Chicken.jpg (640x858, 83.3K)

lol no
We've already seen that 1 is based on the JP GBA ROM. At best the trailer is pure mockup, next best they'll work some of the features in.

Didn't they add boss rush mode in other X and Zero Legacy Collection?

>Just emulate it.
bad games not even worth emulating

Man, can't wait to sit through the same unskippable 15-minute tutorial with slow-ass text ten times!

Yeah, but

1. Those were very different kinds of games.
2. They announced the alt modes on reveal.
3. X Challenge ran on the X6 engine that they ported and just slapped sprites and AI patterns into. Z Chaser is just a time attack using the save state system they built into ZZX, which was all natively ported due to IntiCreates handing Capcom the source code.

Getting something like that here is a long shot.

Did drills win?

>separate versions count as full games now
SFChads, looks like our collection will be the only good one now

Seriously, they could've at least put the Gamecube platformer in. It's not a good game, but it's part of the series and barely anyone played it back in the day

The nip name is gba collection

None of the LCs include spinoffs. This wasn't going to be an exception.

I really wanna know what dipshit at Capcom Japan thought giving each LC a different name was a good idea.

Rate it

Attached: drawing.png (703x532, 34.65K)

>No 4.5 or Network Transmission

You can choose between the girls at that part (and bros for friend scenes), but it's nothing deep like a confession nor does it go further. It's still sweet

Same thing the other user said
Putting it on the fridge

In worst case, they gonna add some kind of challege mode that make you fight Navis in each game with fixed folder like in BN3 tournament cause they're too lazy to make a proper boss rush mode without using save state

That would be lame as fuck. There is no fun in BN games if you can't use your own folder

I mean in the end, like who he impregnates and married

Only mc who unironically won was Lan

No, I think they made too many good choices for there to be a consensus among fans to who Geo would marry. Japan is usually too cowardly to make these kinds of canon choices and when they do, the fan bases usually get rabid.