When will Fire Emblem games be hard and challenging again? Nothing has come close to Binding Blades difficulty

When will Fire Emblem games be hard and challenging again? Nothing has come close to Binding Blades difficulty

Attached: 9A416B72-9A89-42DA-8083-19D9D958DE5B.jpg (698x439, 57.54K)

Binding Blade is only hard if you're naive enough to believe that the developers actually want you to use 99% of the characters they give you instead of just abusing the handful that are good which basically means every run is just Percival + Wyverns killing everything
Game is fucking dogshit

Better than Brapcia776

>He thinks Vagina Blade is difficult when this exists

Attached: conquest.jpg (1500x1374, 297K)

then theyre both dogshit

>Use Xander/Charlotte
>GG

>What if we just plagiarized Archanea

Attached: FE3_Minerva.png (135x181, 31.38K)

all of these games feature genius map design and great gameplay compare to three sharts, why we cannot get along

prease understand, Kaga took all the creative writing with him

What the fuck are you talking about?
Binding blade wasn't hard because it was made difficult , it was hard because of it's jank and for some fucking reason enemy ambushes can move as soon as they're deployed , leading to complete cheap deaths , not to mention the most retarded and bullshit map in fire emblem history , chapter 21 symbolizes everything wrong with fire emblem 6 , bullshit reinforcements in groups of three every round , too many goddamn wyverns equipped with killer spears , ambushes galore that can instantly delete an hour of progress because this stage is fucking long and not only that , you need to beat this chapter in 20 TURNS or no true ending for you , fuck this game

fe12 is the hardest
fe6 is pretty enjoyable though
fe5 is awful

Kill yourself. It has some of the best maps in the whole series.

Peak FE strategy design, next to New Mystery.
>tacitly admitting he didn't play on lunatic
Have fun "cheesing" a game with lunge chain poison strike ninjas and extremely intelligent enemy formations that will force you to eat magic/lances if you try to use Xander like you would any other 1-2 range prepromote throughout the series.

The only hard part is not falling asleep on the obscenely long maps. This is the fire emblem game with the most
>get to *that* part
>turn off computer
Ambush spawns are also complete bullshit and god forbid you do an iron man and dont have enough restore or barrier users. The lategame, especially illia, is littered with status spam. Honestly super disappointed when i played this game after hearing all the hype for it.

How do people get filtered by ambush spawns on 6 so commonly, they always spawn on the edges of the map, the only time they spawn on your face is on chapter 4 where you actually get warned about it

It might just be me but I've always thought the second Telius game was the hardest.
I don't count 776 because it's so fucking bad I've never finished it.

Because you don't know enemy range, power, composition, or exact position which can lead to instantly losing a unit without any sensible method of prevention. There's only 2 counters to ambush spawns; memorize where they are after the game tells to you restart, or play in an extremely boring and slow turtling manner that will also guarantee that any side objectives such as villages and chests will be out of reach. No idea why people defend the game just handing itself a free unit kill.

Radiant Dawn is tough on blind playthrough because you units you over relied on can suddenly leave for a while and the first act has so many shitters, 3-6 (the Laguz river) is a disgusting difficulty spike

is this one of the openworld gba fe

The only way you get hit by spawns is that if you are not moving foward to the throne
they never appear in your face like in 3h with the thiefs and assasins with pass

it has my smart wife corrin(female) in it!

I really liked it, my problem was how enemy units had skills that they would never be able to normally get
>those ninjas with the beast skill that dealt damage after battle combined with other 2 skills that dealt damage after battle
>They were paired up making them even more annoying
But aoart from that the gameplay was great, the story was puttid even compared to other FE stories.

Attached: 1623890776137.jpg (480x480, 45.62K)

Is conquest really that much different than revelations?

Radiant Dawn is only difficult when the game forces you to use shit units. (IE: Any time to Dawn Brigade shows up) All the other parts have reasonably good difficulty before you can break the game in half.

776 is great and you are bad for being filtered by it

All of them are different, they all suck but it would’ve been scummy to sell the same game three times

In Conquest they properly playtested Lunatic and put less gimmick maps compared to Revelations, but at the end of the day Fates is still Fates so you know you are gonna deal with a lot of bullshit

Which is exactly what they did?

very based. i also love her.

Attached: corrin-fire-emblem.gif (640x360, 715.46K)

It's kinda telling that when FE "old"fags talk about difficulty they always bring up FEs where the growths are often a coin flip and even the ability of characters to fucking hit are so unreliable.

Like it's telling that even for the occasional nods of RD towards difficulty, the second you get access to non-Dawn Brigade characters the difficulty craters.

No? If they did they would’ve made every route have the exact same maps but just swap the nohr enemies with hoshido and vice versa.