130 million in population

>130 million in population
>Amazing landscapes, culture and exquisite food
>Constant representation in games
>Third biggest vidya market in the whole Americas

But still, how come they can't make vidya?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png (1280x731, 101.79K)

No money honey

Gringos keeping the poor spic down

I would prefer if mexicans focused in solving their drug cartel problem first instead of focusing in making entertainment.

they made kebral space program
where?
>exquisite food
its all the same shit. they are like italians when it comes to food variety

You ever wonder how effective it would be if the government just opened up their gun legislation so every citizen could get a gun, then put out bounties on every cartel member? You'd basically have 1776 except your broke average spic would be incentivized to build militias and wage total warfare nation wide

Oh boy I wonder if the same schizo faggot will post the same cosplayer picture for the 1000th time claiming Mexico is white

Attached: 1600402545902.jpg (285x277, 28.68K)

brown people, brown problems

I doubt it’s one person, there’s always a Mexico thread on Any Forums with multiple tacos talking about how they’re white and civilized

most people can't make games, there are almost 8 billion people in the world and I don't have enough video games concurrently coming out to keep me occupied
if whites and japs can't make enough good games, imagine browns and blacks

such as?

Fall Guys, Fortnite

Attached: 1656781164187.jpg (628x352, 71.59K)

There is no solution to the drug problem unless it is tackled at a worldwide scale. Legalize cocaine in Mexico? Who cares. It's sold off to first world countries who will never legalize it. As long as there is demand for the drug and such a high price tag on it people will never stop growing it. Chop a head off and three will take its place.

Because behind all of that, there's a massive corruption problem happening through the entire country that leeches all of the people's riches and the people with skills to develop videogames would rather go work to a different country instead of trying and failing to create an in-country videogame industry. People love when videogames, especially Nintendo ones, reference Mexico through stereotypes or nods to their culture, but there will never be a true videogame industry because there's simply no interest in creating one.

The only way to fix that is to USA to dissappear. Or take mexico and move it elsewhere, patrick style.

Is the IT and IP development market even existent in Mexico?
I have no idea what goes down inside Mexico itself but glad on them for not turning to fucking phone scamming like India is. Unless I'm wrong.

>third biggest market
There's a grand total of four countries worth mentioning in the Americas, so that's quite literally saying "at least we're better than Brazil" like that's that's accomplishment.

Why have these threads always existed

>130 million in population
and someday will be 0

Es hora? Es hora

>De donde son
>¿Que estás jugando?
>¿Que juego esperas?
>¿Videojuego y consola favorita?
>¿Comida favorita?
>¿Waifu?
>¿Como está la situación en tu País?

-México
-Acabo de comprar el Castlevania Advance Collection y Capcom Arcade Stadium y ando terminando Blue Reflection 2, Ando jugando Kirby 64 , Elden Ring, Genshin Impact, Pokemon Legends Arceus, Quake, A Hat in Time, Project Warlock, Powerslave Exhumed y Demon Turf
-Esperando Splatoon 3,Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Gloomwood Hellpie y Cultic
-PSX y TWEWY
-Tamales
-Ángel de KOF
-Jodidos pero no tan mal como Argentina, Chile, etc .

Attached: 1628821091754.jpg (684x1024, 212.34K)

Stop buying so many drugs then, America. You think they'd care if they didn't sell?

Hoy es el cumpleaños de Kemonito

True. The druggie problem in the States is half the problem. We have too many burnouts and bums too bored out of their skulls to NOT do drugs

it's the same stupid faggot making Mexican threads for attentionwhoring.
He tries to make them different by sometimes being a "lol guys Mexico sucks xd pls say something nice about us :)" thread like this one.

Always makes threads like
>muh big mexican vidya market
>muh video game representation

And also makes threads like
>omg why does Japan love Mexicans?? :o
posting a picture of sombrero Mario or Animal Crossing mexican clothes

Attached: sable.png (275x326, 110.5K)