Be me

>Be me
>2004
>12 years old
>Get Morrowind: Game of the Year Edition for my birthday
>Hopelessly addicted, fucking love the game
>Spend most of my time using console commands to build wildly overpowered characters, then coast through questlines smoking all the enemies
>One day, dad comes in the room while I'm slaughtering everyone in Vivec
>"user, I have some bad news I have to tell you"
>"Uh huh"
>"We got a call from your Uncle this morning, and..."
>"Yeah."
>"user, can you stop playing your video game for one second, this is important."
>Angrily sigh, pause the game but don't turn off the computer speakers so it's still just Morrowind battle music in the background.
>"user, you know your cousin, Anon2, is serving in Iraq, right?"
>"Yeah."
>"Well, we got a call from your Uncle this morning, and..."
>Dad trails off
>Holy shit dad's eyes are watering, I've never seen dad cry, not even when grandpa died
>"user, I'm sorry, your cousin was killed."
>Dad starts sniffling, actually choking back tears.
>"Oh."
>Dad leans in and gives me a tight hug, I awkwardly hug him back as tight as I think I'm supposed to
>"I just want you to know that, even though he's gone now, he'll always be with us in our hearts. He died serving his country, he's a hero. Your uncle's going to call again later today or maybe tomorrow, and we'll figure out when the services will be."
>Morrowind battle music is still playing in the background
>Dad pulls back from the hug, tears still rolling down his cheeks
>I try to look as sad as I think I'm supposed to be feeling
>"I'm sorry user. Are you ok?"
>Try to think what to say, come up with "yeah, I think so"
>Dad wipes away tears, "OK user. Just know that I love you, if you have any questions or want to talk more about it, I'm right here. I'll leave you alone for now."
>"I love you too dad."
>Dad leaves room, closes door
>I go right back to slaughtering everyone in Vivec
Why was I such a little sociopath? Think about it whenever I hear Morrowind music.

Attached: SkoomaDoesntHelpAnymore.png (1280x731, 271.71K)

retarded dad BTFO'd by based morrowind
unironically stfu and kys you little goblin

I will reboot Morrowind right now and fuck your faggot dad and dead cousin in the ass by slaughtering everyone in Vivec again

Attached: 1630333612804.jpg (533x497, 54.78K)

Post meta.

Your cousin was a shitty zogbot, you acted appropriately.

>12 years old
Testosterone hasn't kicked in. Empathy and emotional skill are governed by testosterone. Why do you think old women are smarter than the chaff.

>as I think I'm supposed to be feeling
holy kek

did you know your cousin well? if not, then it's not that strange that you didn't feel any grief. if you still feel nothing about it now then you are a piece of shit. not that you have to be bawling, but just recognize the pain your cousin's death caused your family.

RIP my nigga user's cousin

You probably shut down emotionally because nobody in your family loved you like they loved your cousin.
They probably all agree it would have been better if it was you instead of your cousin.

Meh, if you weren’t close to him then it’s whatever. You felt bad to see your dad sad so you aren’t a complete sociopath. You didn’t understand or give a fuck about the Iraq war and it’s not like your cousin was a topic of concern in every conversation. Now as an adult you can recognize he was a Jewish puppet to help the US get its own people cheaply addicted to opiates and help big pharma profit margins so in reality, was your cousin that good of a dude anyways?

>zogbot dies
and nothing of value was lost lmao

Your brother was no god. You can't kill a god. Dagoth Ur was a better cousin then could ever be.

>redditfrog
It's time for you to leave

Attached: CommunityChest.png (808x444, 404.95K)

Fuck off tourist. Pepe will always be Any Forums royalty. You go back.

>people ITT simping for that dumb gay zogbot
Fuck all of you, OP is based.

Maybe it's ok when you are really young. When I was at my grandad's funerals I didn't know how to react, I was 6 year old. I couldn't cry, I tried.

Attached: 9203982ecd6a391de76bfe7d21bae596.jpg (481x406, 18.82K)

Gb2 your le epic facebook group and post your stale, unfunny memes there

Attached: 4chancultureaccordingtoredditposters.jpg (810x1344, 506.29K)

>Be me 11
>Go on a family trip to Florida
>Stay in the condo and play mgs 3 while family goes to the beach
>Condo overlooks the ocean
>Mega comfy

No I don’t think I will

Attached: 6FCEC06B-745C-4B58-9897-EB5A65971CBC.jpg (500x500, 39.94K)

Sorry faggots, but this here is a frog board. You best watch yourselves now.

Attached: 16358315pepe01643.png (1056x937, 123.89K)

Even your mom and dad wished it was you not your cousin.
> But I was twelve.
You were not and are not a sociopath. You are emotionally stunted because everyone loved your hero cousin more than you. It is a self defense mechanism

Shutup you stupid Mexican. I don't think anyone cares about you now or ever.

your cousin was a lost soul. it's so sad and cruel that your family didn't offer him the right guidance and prevent him from enlisting. your family ritually sacrificed him to israel and now he is considered a "hero"

Attached: 1656466367120.png (400x400, 120.19K)

This

Fortunately I have no idea what it is like to be you.
I pity you but don't feel bad for you.

It seems as though no one actually cares what you think or feel though kek.

Thanks user

I knew his younger brother better. Yeah, I feel terrible now every time I think of it, that uncle ended up losing all three of his kids. Just haunted by all these memories where I cared more about vidya than the people around me when I was young

The hero of your story is atwelve year old loser aying a shitty videogame while aman that stood up for what he believed is the bad guy.

I hope we meet in real life someday.

Except you.
So starved for attention even abuse from a stranger is something you seek out as it is the only human interaction you can get.

I understand your family now.

die in a fire, retarded zogbot scum

>stood up for what he believed
kek he flew over to a country on the other side of the world and probably killed a bunch of people that had nothing to do with him and were never going to affect his life in any way, but were conveniently located next to Israel.

I have met my cousins maybe a grand total of like 10 times in my life so I can't say I would be especially sad either.

Go enlist and die for Israel if you think it's so great, user. You will not be missed by anyone.

When my grandmother died I just wanted to skip the funeral and go home to play wow. I am a horrible person

>Be
>4 years old
>Dad dies
>Feels nothing
>20 years later
>Can't hear people talk about him otherwise feel like crying
??????

I served 5 years in the Marines. That does not make me a better person than you
I am better than you for other reasons that are clear from your posts.

If that is your coping mechanism have at it. I don't need to justify myself to anyone.

At best you are a worthless zogbot, and at worst you are a murderer. Hope those ribbons they gave you make up for your eternal soul.