Stuff that looks cool on steam thread

Thread for discussing older or upcoming games that interest you, for recommendations or discussing wishlists

No beggars

Attached: qFFGiUzJsmDRxXTHEhgKCE-1200-80.jpg (610x353, 29.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgob5dEXQF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Destroy All Humans 2 looks pretty cool

been playing nothing but ULTRAKILL lately
the game's combat makes me so goddamn hard

God I wish that was me but I got Amid Evil instead.

Elechead is fun, would recommend

Looks pretty good, gives me old school DOOM vibes.
Thought it would be multiplayer

This thread was started by a desperate beggar on Any Forums hoping to get free video games.

I actually wanted to Discuss Destroy All Humans 2 and aside from that have all the games I need but go on

Is that why he ended the post with "no beggars?"
I don't think i've seen a single beg thread on Any Forums this sale so far so it feels weird he'd need to specify that.

amid evil's a fantastic game too! hope you enjoy!
most people assume it's an old school FPS because of its graphics, when at its core it's more like a stylish action game
also there's no multiplayer planned because the game's balanced around its singleplayer mode
there's a demo on steam if you wanna try it
the full game gets much more challenging than the demo

He thinks he's being clever but it's a south american that wants to beg for games.

Somehow the guy ignores the part where I mention in the same thread that I wanted more threads about people discussing the games they looked forward rather than all the begging and less coomer threads on Any Forums

Someone hacked the demo and managed to unlock all the weapons pretty early on.

youtube.com/watch?v=dgob5dEXQF0

Probably will check out the demo, than you for the recommendation

Any Forumseg threads are hilarious. When there's no gifters around, the majority of the thread is just avatartrannies jerking eachother off and sour grapes fags that didn't get any games calling everyone a scammer.

Big horror fan so October is just a huge month for me, Signalis will be there, Scorn, Sons of the Forest and RE Village Expansion too. The surprise comeback with Routine
Then of course we're getting Callisto Protocol, Dead Space Remake and RE4 Remake and holy shit, survival horror is back baby

Yeah I'm really happy Destroy all Humans 1 remake was a success so we can get 2 remake as well.
Rumor is a third game might be coming too

I feel obligated to try out the horror genre more, but it's just usually been jumpscares or sudden models gnawing at you.

Any existing recommendations for someone who wants to get more into it?

I'm very hyped for the release of Deadeye Deepfake Simulacrum.

Attached: 1624238147621.webm (680x384, 2.94M)

What's it gotta do with deepfakes though?
I imagined something wonkier from the name

Third game is definitely a possibility, but they might need to heavily shift the plot from the originals.
I have a scary feeling that it will just be a shoddy expansion pack or DLC for the 2nd game

If you want less jump scare related stuff then you could go for something like darkwood.
RE series is also less on the jump scare, go for RE remake for your first RE game

It was in the nvidia leak titled as Destroy All Humans 3

Pretty strange they planned that far ahead, but looks like a good sign.
The impatient side in me suggests emulating the older games, but I see people facing a lot of issues in doing that for this series.