RUNESCAPEBROS

IT'S OVER

Attached: 1656680481021.png (828x901, 1.4M)

wait, all the NPCs will be called Ali during that quest? WTF

Based, anything that increases your ability to RP is a good thing

Attached: 1656741376257.png (670x580, 206.47K)

>nooooo they don't force me to turn into a girl anymore ;____;
Any Forums confirmed for repressed trannies

I'm glad Russia will win the war on globohomo. I'm tired of this shit.

Attached: 1638566534161.webm (1920x1080, 2.77M)

i love how video game worlds aren't allowed to be horrible or discriminatory to its citizens anymore. IT'S A GAME. IT'S FICTIONAL. what is wrong with these people.

>here's a list of changes no one asked for that will start a controversy that wouldn't have existed if one of our diversity hires hadn't brought it up
alright

2 more weeks!

Here's the diversity hire in question

Attached: Modlight.jpg (1080x1190, 199.89K)

But that's your line.
>2 more weeks and russia will be defeated
>2 more weeks and russia won't have any troops left
>2 more weeks and artillery strikes will stop

Attached: 1651102242804.png (1981x1887, 2.13M)

Retard reading comprehension

>Enoch has been renamed to Okina and his quote referencing rivers of blood has been removed
>Look up Enoch and rivers of blood
How the hell did that make it into the game?

Rs3 is now more based and accepting of slurs than osrs, huh.

what a shame

SJW GAMES/GAMES MADE BY SJW's THAT BOMBED
>BattleFieldV
>Mirrors Edge Catalyst
>Wolfenstein 2
>Wolfenstein young lesbians
>Anthem
>Mafia 3
>Watch Dogs 2
>Mass Effect Andromeda
>Lawbreakers
>Sunset@ "NOT THE FUCKING OVERDRIVE ONE"
>Revolution 60
>Depression quest
>Life is strange 2
>Battleborn
>Pillars of Eternity 2
>Dishonored 2
>Dishonored 2: Death of the Outsider
>Tacoma
>Virginia
>Where The Water Tastes Like Wine
>River City Girls
>Tyranny
>Drawn to Death
>Agents of Mayhem
>Bless Online
>Hyper Universe
>Telltale Games- the whole company
>Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear
>Dead Rising 4
>Bleeding Edge
>2064: Read Only Memories
>INVISIBLE
>Orphan
>DmC: DMC
>Thi4f
>MARVEL AVENGERS
>Sam & Max Remastered
>Medal of honor VR
>=GOOGLE STADIA=
>VTMB2 = BEFORE IT EVEN LAUNCHED
>Crash 4
>RETURNAL
>Destruction all stars
>Magic: Legends
>CRUCIBLE
>DoubleFine = the whole company
>deathflop
>joyless adventures of empathy woman
>RESIDENT EVIL 4 VR
>BATTLEFIELD 2042
>Battletoads 2020

NON SJW GAMES THAT GOT POZZLED AND SUFFERED FROM IT
>Control
>GEARS 5
>Wildstar
>REmake 3
>FF7R PS4
>WoW
>no more heroes 3
>TABLETOP SIMULATOR
>Tokyo Mirage Sessions
>guardians of da galaxy
>OSRS

SJW GAMES THAT SOLD WELL
>Borderlands 3
>Pathfinder
>COD: vanguard

NON sjw games that used Woketards as free marketing and sold the sexy as DLC
>Mortal Kombat 11
>DoA6
>GG STRIVE

>my opinion are [...] not those of jagex
well clearly they are now

I'm surprised someone actually had a sense of humour to do that in 2016, but why is it so surprising to you?

BY GUTHIX'S NAME I SMITE THEE YOU WHORE PRINCESS OF THE UTERINE SEA

It's un-fucking-real man.
RuneScape was one of the last bastions of the old internet, unmarred by the 2010-onwards world order, just made by three nerd brothers chilling in their parents kitchen, and up kept by a small passionate dev team.
>Fast forward to July 2022
After being owned by the Carlyle Group they suddenly (SUDDENLY (!)) have newfound moral impetus to sterilize the game for its 00's-isms (read: increase their ESG score to make daddy BlackRock happy)
I'm convinced the worst thing that can happen to the things you enjoy, is becoming publically traded. It's the murder of passion and humanity, making everything slowly turn into ZOG slop.

They didn't even have the fucking courtesy to rename Gypsy Aris to Fortune Teller Aris. Now it's just Aris.

Hilarious they had a direct Enoch Powell reference in the game, which they've removed as a result of these globohomo changes. Nothing more ironic than the soul of s man being removed, replaced only with Oingus the RC ghost. Purely emblematic of the times we live in

Attached: 1654668546437.jpg (229x377, 26.67K)

>"these changes will be unpolled
Each time I read this, I know shit are going to be dumb;

Attached: Younger_Toguro.jpg (1280x960, 298.59K)

I like how one of the newsposts basically said 'if you don't like Pride bullshit, don't play'. Jagex must be really well off if they're feeling bold enough to tell people not to play their game if they don't share their (forced) ideologies

The funny thing is there's nothing stopping game worlds from being horrible or discriminatory elsewhere, as long as anything close to real-world politics isn't implicated

>Enoch has been renamed to Okina, and his quote referencing 'rivers of blood' has been removed.
I hate niggers so much it's unreal

Hey alright

Attached: Aris.jpg (264x158, 3.05K)

It's pretty surprising something like that slipped into the game in 2016 when pride faggotry only happened a year later.

it's like they know people are against them but force them anyway. total disrespect to players

Maybe Enoch is more well known on Britain but outside of Britain you probably wouldn’t know who Enoch is unless you went down the rabbit hole of ethnic replacement in which case the reference would certainly raise some eyebrows.

I don't play osrs, can you give me a detailed explanation, user?

>kikes buy Jagex
>immediatly this happens

Attached: Kikes.jpg (1080x1208, 157.31K)

Enoch Powell was a British politician who wanted that immigration into Britain would eventually cause ethnic civil wars resulting in ‘rivers of blood’ or something like that, I don’t remember

Older school runescape when? I've lost interest in OSRS when it stopped being OSRS. Anyone have a good private server that is popular enough?

Private servers probably exist at least
but you lose your character...

Enoch Powell was voted one of the greatest britons by the public back in like 2002, he was in the top 100, it's only recently that he's been thrown into the spotlight of really "controversial" by people who make their livelihoods complaining. He did not raise eyebrows then, and by accepting a removal of a reference to him now, one would only be tacitly accepting their view of him as controversial.

All the private servers are for ADHD inbreds who shouldn't be playing Runescape in the first place. Hardly a comparable experience

Fuckin immifags, thanks user

That's a shame.

Enoch Powell was a conservative MP who, after the stark increase in immigration in the 60s, held his "Rivers of Blood" speech in 1968, wherein he decried the increase in immigration. Enoch became massively popular, and was for a time a top contender for the leadership of the Conservative party, but was sidelined internally despite his massive popularity with the public.