Why are women so superior when it comes to decoration in videogames?

Why are women so superior when it comes to decoration in videogames?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-02-15-21-49-04_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg (1080x1394, 714.62K)

Because the battleground is The Kitchen, their home turf

You're right, they do belong in the kitchen.

Women are predisposed to decoration and looking after homes. IIRC Lego did heavy research into this because they wondered by their products mainly appeal to boys and they came to the conclusion that males like to build and females want to clean, decorate and micromanage.

literally, scientifically, historically, naturally, genetically, non-figuratively because the home is the natural habitat of women. housekeeping is what they are evolved for

That's dogshit design, the only way to access the only bathroom is through the spare bedroom. What a dumb layout. 2/10

The home is a symbol of femininity, so women excel in that domain. Men are typically more 'nomadic' in nature.

Attached: femjak.jpg (1280x720, 114.75K)

because my drunk ass would walk through the door and trip over the table

Unreal how people will still ignore and delude themselves about the male / female differences despite literal millennias of experience and mountain of evidence suggesting the contrary.

Women are superficial/materialistic enough to care about such arbitrary things. I place the bed where it's most pragmatic, not where it looks cute.

I love the clear differences between men and women because it makes trans people seem even dumber

>plants blocking random doorways
They're not.

Attached: 1656760204106.gif (319x272, 1.67M)

Any game that can scratch the itch of building, besides Sims build mode? I'd appreciate if it's centered around that feature.

it helps their argument retard lol. by the logic of the retards itt if a man likes to decorate he's actually a woman.

>he's actually gay
Yes

many women are intrinsically creative and homemaking is a way for them to express that creativity

I thought my wife would decorate my house once she moved in but she's even worse than me lmao

Try beating

No. The logic is that there are fundamental differences between men and women that go beyond the appearance or whatever social norms you think are oppressing you and that you can't just switch genders like that because being a woman is something much deeper than letting your hair grow and wear a dress.

exactly and they say they have that something. thats why TERFs hate them.

Women focus on looks. Men focus on functionality.
A man would never decorate a room that way, because he would get pissed off about having to manouver inbetween all the furniture and ornaments sitting everywhere in the room.