Is Nights a boy or a girl?

Is Nights a boy or a girl?

Attached: nights_into_dreams.png (350x419, 285.4K)

>Is Nights a boy or a girl?
Yes

>Is Nights a boy or a girl?
No

That's a clown, stupid

Clearly a girl with a penis

Clearly a boy without a penis

It's literally whatever you want it to be, it lives in a world of dreams, anything is possible

clearly its a chick with fat tits and ass

Are these games good.
The aesthetic looks like a perfect fit for me but I don't have a clue what the gameplay is about

Nights is a fictional video game character.

the saturn one is really good if you're into arcadey score attack kind of games
the remake/port on PS360 and Steam (and PS2 I guess) doesn't control quite as well but if you aren't willing to fiddle with saturn emulation for six hours to get it working right or plop down hundreds on the console/a disc then it's more than fine enough, honestly this is just me being an autistic nitpicker
there's also a christmas-themed demo disc which I play incessantly every year but it's really more of the same
the wii game sucks ass don't bother with it

Maybe

>hundreds on the console/disc
Is it really worth that much now?
So glad I grabbed it with a 3D controller
Fuck me, that was about 20 years ago.
I have Christmas Nights somewhere, too.

even before scalpers made retro gaming into the worst goddamn moneysink in the universe in the last two years the saturn was always an exorbitantly expensive console to buy for unless you also get an action replay and just imported everything from japan instead.

Nights is a girl(boy)

Ukraine is le bad
And it's le lost snd also muttmericastan

she... ahem yeah SHE was my very first crush in vidya and maybe one of my first crushes EVER once i saw her in a commercial on TV like 24 years ago.
I always thought it was a girl. Imagine my shock when i realized it wasnt...

Attached: 1629504365523.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

Doesn't the remake come with the Saturn version?

it's just the assets and 4:3 slapped on the remake's engine (kinda like sonic origins now that I think about it)

>Yuji Naka seriously thought this could compete against Super Mario 64.

Hoist by one's own petard, as they say.

Attached: 1632942492918.png (879x875, 1.26M)

What the fuck? I didn't know about this.

Exclusively uses male pronouns in the Wii game.

dude saturn emulation is a pain in the dick in 2022 it was barely a thing in 2008 especially for running on PS2's

no he didn't he was just doing his own thing because sega was banking on Xtreme not dying an absolute death for a myriad of reasons (some of which were Naka's fault mind you)
besides naka just produced Nights, it was mainly made by ohshima/iizuka